Kowa Tsn 664 Prominar Spotter

G

Garion33

Hello all. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on a Zeiss or Swarovski 65 spotter, when someone mentioned that I should take a look at the Kowa 66 spotter with the ED glass. I have researched this spotter and it sounds pretty good. Does anyone on the forum have any experience with this spotter? Unfortunately, nobody I know owns one to look through and th only dealer in town orders the scope, but doesn't always have one in stock.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

V/R
Garion33

I bought the Kowa you mention last year. I am happy with it but have never had the opportunity to sit it alongside Swaro or other expensive glass to compare.

I bought a Kowa 88 last summer and love it. It is an amazing glass and pulls light like crazy. (I will say the 88 is big for backpacking)
The dealer I bought it from let me look at it side by side with an HD Swaro (which he also sells) and it appeared to me that the Kowa was clearer and better at gathering light.
The dealer is in Central Utah, so if you live near there, I could give you his name and the details. He sold it to me for the best price I could find and was great to work with.
PM me if you want more details.

I am looking at the TSN 77. I like the adjustment over the single adjustment of swaro. Littlebighorn I would be interested in contact info for local dealer as im getting close to buying.

The Kowa website lists a dealer in Payson. Maybe that is the one he is talking about.

Grizzly

The dealer I know is named John Wiscombe and he just sold out of his home in Salem, Utah last year when I bought mine. His house was for sale though, so I don't know if he moved or not, but I would look him up in the phone book if you are interested.
If you can't get him on his home phone, PM me and I will give you his cell number.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom