Kountry Musik Chiks

Feleno

Long Time Member
Lotta nice looking country singers out there. which one would you take? I'd take Carrie in a heartbeat.

taylor-swift41.jpg

shaniatwain6av.jpg

saraevans-countrymusicislove.jpg

Miranda-Lambert-s03.jpg

MartinaMcBride_1.jpg

kellie-pickler.jpg

faith-hill-picture-6.jpg

carrie-underwood.jpg

And for the blue pill poppers
Loretta.jpg

Sarah Evans is absolutely gorgeous. A little on the religious side for a heathen like me but I could work with that. She might even make me see god.

Sara%20Evans-10.jpg

Sara Evans and Danielle Peck.......yum yum!!!!!!!!!!!
Post pix F-dude!!

And toss one in of Kate just for dessert ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I have done them all............They just dont know it yet...:)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-09 AT 07:37PM (MST)[p]Hey NV, that look on my Kate's face is after she read the proposal letter i handed her.

C'mon, let a guy have his fantasy!!

Thanks REDDOG, you just made my day complete! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I would take the first eight. And then some of the others mentioned, aw hell give em all to me. Another great post Feleno.

Put Sarah's jugs on Martina and we have a winner!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Carrie Underwood? Vegetarian Anti-Hunter. NO WAY! Miranda Lambert, bet she's fun in camp. Shania Twain, classy lady. Miranda for a while, Shania for keeps. mtmuley

Well, since I am a Mormon, I guess I can have more than 1! So Shania... Miranda... Sara... ah hell, why not all of them but Carrie.

>
faith_hill_2.jpg

>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I have to say....That is one sexy pic. You are right d13er. Great post/pic, thanks for sharing!

>Slammer,
>i don't know her but she's
>a keeper
>
>
Pecker.jpg

That would be one Danielle Peck.

Was thinking the exact same thing a few days ago but haven't had a chance to look for a pic. I like her.

Jennifer Nettles a definite +1

How about a little Mindy McCready before and after...

4aa1553626ab0949.jpg

4aa1558d2859a7d2.jpg

did he beat her?

i never knew she wasn't just as hot as she was back then, that stinks to see someone look so bad.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom