Konus optics

muzz

Long Time Member
Anyone used these optics? I am looking for a light good pair of binos for archery hunting. My swros are to heavy.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I have looked through them, hated them, I dont think I could even think about leaving my Swarvo's.........I wouldnt care if my swarvos weighed 10 pounds, they are worth every ounce to me....Id leave a lot of stuff behind before I downgrade glass.

What Swarvo's do you have????? Maybe you could try some lighter options.....Hell I was considering try to find someone who would trade some 10x50's for 10x42's.

I have 10x42 slc's I love them but damn there heavy. I also would hate to leave them behind but i am thinkin a 8 power will be plenty of glass in the trees. 10 power might be a little to high. I dont know im just getting back into it and want to get the stuff i need now whilei have a little money.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

How ya doing Muzz buddy? If you were as blind as I am you just get closer to the animals. That way you don't need binos It would probably work for you the way you shoot. Check out the Alpens I just picked up a pair. 8x42 U putting in for any tags?

Rutnbuck

are you shitting me??.....you can't carry a set of swaros???...wtf??? ...too heavy???pussie

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Well D i would watch who your callin a pussie! I can carry them just fine. I just want a lighter pair. Rut I am doing fine. was in a class today and tomorrow with your brother V for Osha. I dont know what im puttin in for.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

any time D , Ill tell him tomorrow rut. I wont be puttin in for out of state Rut, im house poor.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

My European binos were too heavy too but not wanting to skimp on quality I took bucksnorts advice and cut them in half. Now I still have the quality glass plus I have a spare. :7

That why Bino Buddies were designed to take the "weight" off the neck.

I have a pair of Leupold 10x28mm Gold Rings for sale if that is more to your liking.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>That why Bino Buddies were designed
>to take the "weight" off
>the neck.
>

You wear them around your neck?

Talked to your brother today kelly, it wasnt V it was sparky, Hell of a good guy. I can definatly tell your brothers.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I HAVE A 1 X 32 KONUS ON MY MUZZ, AND I LOVE IT. THE CROSSHAIRS ARE REALLY THIN AND DON'T COVER THE ANIMAL UP. KILLED A 28 INCHER AT 180 YDS 2 YEARS AGO WITH IT.

NVB...are we on the same wave length...LOL Bino strap usually hangs around the neck so the Bino Buddies are over the shoulder which takes the weight off the neck.

What the hell hang them around the waist then.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Muzz Sparky said he talked with you. He asked how you knew him? Must be the good looks runs in the family!! Do you know V also? Seems to me you ran into him in a meet a few years back.

Rutnbuck

No i dont know V. I thought it was him. I thought he was your only other brother. I wouldnt put it as good looks. I just thought he looked like you and when he said his name i knew it. Spark is a nice guy.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom