Kona fishing update.

Long Time Member
Went out for the first time today. Water has been really chopped up because of a tropical storm. Today it was still bad with heavy swells up to probably 10-12 feet. I was lukcy to snag an ona ona sp? and it made for a spectacular meal.

day3kona039.jpg

I felt bad, Ransom was trying so much to get a lot of fish that he began to chum the waters with biscuits and gravy.

day3kona033.jpg

498a6f395e505405.jpg

OMG....that pu--y......you should eat lettuce and tomatoes first.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

no doubt sun glasses would be required to combat the glare from them mormon legs....lol

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It's called ONO, not ona ona, aka WAHOO, aka the best damned eating fish that swims. Don't put anything near their teeth, or you'll lose it. Sharpest teeth in the ocean, like razor blades.

Was he fast enough for you?

Its about time you posted a pic, i was begining to think me and cat fish man, were the only ones catching anything. But the only excuse you have for not coating a grander is a little wave action... Not good enough! Keep chumming, random, you bring one up! good luck gentlemen, and send pics of the "scenery"!

I THOUGHT RANS SAID THERE WASN'T NO DRINKING ALLOWED ON THAT BOAT???

JUST RAZZIN YA!!!

SO 1911???

WHAT'D THAT FISH TASTE LIKE???

KEEP AT IT!!!

MOBY IS WAITING???

YA & LIKE Tag SAID,WE GONNA GET ANY SCENERY PIC'S???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-09 AT 07:25AM (MST)[p]1911 did you kneel in a bucket of white paint??? LOL

Thanks for posting some pics. Good luck on Monday.

Check your E-Mail!!!

Nice fish you guys! Kinda skinny though? j/k

Ransom, don't feel bad I've literally lost well over 25 pairs of sun glasses over the years. All between California and Alaska.

I see you're at dock B-13. Move down to D-13, so JB can find you.

Eel

Tell Ransom Watermellon! I paid my way through school by spending 7 summers commercial fishing in Southeast Alaska. I never got seasick but had a friend who frequently did. He said "at least with watermellon it tastes the same coming up as it did going down."

Hey leave one side of the rim on the hat down, then you might look a bit like Teddy The Rough Rider...........

Why is Ransom keeping his bedroom door locked at night????

Brian

>Here is what the fish looked
>like a few hours later.
>
>
>
day3kona071.jpg

Wow 1911 that really looks good. Must have been one hell of a cook to turn that ugly fish you caught into that delicious looking fish dinner.

PLEASE don't show what the fish looks like 18-24 hours after you "eat" it.......

Kona has great fishing !!

-Moosie

Don't hate da playa Hate da Game !!

45 Nice {fish,legs,hat which I told you to not snap up } hope you are having a blast tell Dport Hi and Ransom. PS Mom says Hi and she wants to know why she had to come here to see your trip pics haha

>PLEASE don't show what the fish
>looks like 18-24 hours after
>you "eat" it.......
>

Like Moosie probably would....

You said it first bra!
LMFAO

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Way to go .45! Congrats on a great first fish!

Don't worry Rans- that would be me too - I have land legs for sure!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-09 AT 06:38PM (MST)[p]1-911. I'm surprised Mosnar hit the plate as choppy as the water was. Just one question? Was it still warm when the captain served it up? Urrrrrp!!!

49bd9b586b30211e.jpg

1-911 offers Mosnar his Mahi - Mahi just before Mosnar serves up lunch!

49bd9eec7ebdac13.jpg

Looks like you guys are having a ball. Damn sure wish I was there. Bet you can't wait till JB gets there.

RUS

D13er made it in time to fish today and caught a nice fish. The boat trip over did wonders for him plus the boat crew were glued to him all day.

49bdacc14e8362c4.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-09
>AT 06:38?PM (MST)

>
>1-911. I'm surprised Mosnar hit the
>plate as choppy as the
>water was. Just one question?
>Was it still warm when
>the captain served it up?
>Urrrrrp!!!
>
>
>
49bd9b586b30211e.jpg

>
>1-911 offers Mosnar his Mahi -
>Mahi just before Mosnar serves
>up lunch!
>
>
49bd9eec7ebdac13.jpg

>
>
>
>
>Looks like you guys are having
>a ball. Damn sure wish
>I was there. Bet you
>can't wait till JB gets
>there.
>
>RUS

Oh yeah we just can't wait till D13er gets here. We are all broke and he's bringing some cash.

FINALLY!!!

A SCENERY PICTURE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Holy Wahoo, that's a nice fish that JB caught! Nice crew as well. I can imagine him telling them "Hoos your daddy!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom