8690captguysboat.jpg

Another pic of the boat.
2622captguysboat2.jpg

Hot seat...
2506hotseat.jpg

386konahotseat.jpg

First fish caught on boat by me was this Striped Marlin 30#
3373kilos1ststripedmarlin.jpg

45 and JB with two Skipjacks on at the same time.
24145njb.jpg

5298jbn45fishon.jpg

143skipjack.jpg

12982skipjacks.jpg

Overton next up with his MahiMahi.
6575overtonsmahimahi.jpg

90overtonsmahimahi2.jpg

2019overtonwithmahimahi.jpg

Lucky Saint Patrick's Day for me with this 50# Striped Marlin.
5069briansstripedmarlin50.jpg

Headed back into the Marina.
4442headedintokona.jpg

Capt. fileting the Mahi Mahi of Overtons.
1258filetingmahimahi.jpg

8685filetingmahimahi2.jpg

Here is the first of two tables that the boat "salvaged" out on the seas from the Tsunami that hit the area.
2790tsumunileftovers.jpg

Looking west from Overton's pool area down towards the big Motel/Resort in Kailua-Kona area.
8734hotelkailuakona2.jpg

Close up view.
7833hotelresortkailuakona.jpg

Looking north to city of Kona.
1150konanorth.jpg

Lot is For Sale next door.
8367lot4sale.jpg

Great time was had by all again....look out next year.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-11 AT 05:10PM (MST)[p]Very Nice. What did you guys do with the Skip jack? Wish I could have caught some to bring home. Not for eating as it is not very good, but for bait! Salmon love the stuff.

Nice pics Kilo... Looks like a hell of a boat too.. Were all fish caught with the kites?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Nice photos Brian. Let's see....you caught the biggest fish two years in a row? Not that anyone is keeping track.

overton, good thing that gal can't read JB's mind.

Eel

Awesome looking trip boys, thanks for the great pics!! I am glad it was safe and sounds like a great time was had by all!!

The Tee-pee pic explained... Do you guys think it was the tattoo on the calf that inspired it?? :)

Thanks for the Pic's. I especially was interested in seeing the boat and the pic's of the various fish caught. Congrats to all who went out and gave it a go.

One day i'd love to be the guy with this on the end of my line!

1106big_blue.jpg

Joey

Sounds like fun guys....it sure helps that overton has a place over there, huh? I've never been to Hawaii....always wanted to go though. Hint, hint.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom