Kobe is Traded to Chicago

nmbighorn

With all the talk and trades the Lakers are trying to do, might as well send Kobe to Chicago.

Just figured I'd rile you up Z

NMBIGHORN

WOULD KOBY EVEN BE A STARTER IN CHICAGO ??? HE IS GETTING OLD, LESS PLAYING TIME WOULD BE GOOD FOR HIS KNEES.............YD.

I have a buddy who works for the Bulls organization and turns out there is more to the story than just rumors. He sent me this picture during a recent practice.
jordankobe.jpg

LMAO!! I've been glued to sportscenter and espn.com since all the CP3 and Dwight Howard trade rumors surfaced...if KB24 did go to Chicago, I'd be one happy Z-Man!!

~Z~

Sorry BUT KB24 can't touch that Jersey. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I don't see what the big deal with getting Paul is. Lakers already have a star 2 guard and Shannon Brown can be a starter for the Lakers. I DO think it is BS that the league can stop a trade if all teams involved are in agreement. If the Lakers could pick up Howard....that would be something special. Who in the west can compete with Howard?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

>I have a buddy who works
>for the Bulls organization and
>turns out there is more
>to the story than just
>rumors. He sent me this
>picture during a recent practice.
>
>
jordankobe.jpg

That pic is worse than slapping God in the face!

Traditional >>>------->

Lakers screwed themselves badly giving Odom away for NOTHING valuable in return...he's a starter on every other team in the league!! I'm still in disbelief he's gone and went to "that team"...

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-11 AT 09:59AM (MST)[p]Let me remind you fellas this is the NBA, WHERE WTF HAPPENS!! Dwight's going to LA!! Here's a scenario NOBODY sees coming yet, haven't seen a single article mention it...LA doesn't get Dwight but instead pairs up the Gasol brothers along side KB24 and Metta World Peace!! Next year they pick up D-Will and go with an all out all star team...

Welcome to WHERE WTF HAPPENS, it's already begun!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom