Kings Camo??????

M

MEEW

Anybody know what the deal is with kings... I have tried for 3-4 months to buy some mountain shadow stuff and everything I click on says it is out of stock, on their website....are they not making it anymore???? Since the changeover to Christensens, I can't buy any...Anybody know what is up???? Thanks...

They have been setting up at the Expo's for a few years now and the Exhibitor list for the show in a couple days state they will be there... best time to get some bargins.

Destiny

I was told by a clothing manager at Sportsman Warehouse, KINGS is changeing their pattern for 2010.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-10 AT 09:21AM (MST)[p]Check at Cabela's, especially on their webiste! I got 5 long sleeve shirts and 2 pairs of pants for about $74 shipped to the store. I also got 2 of their fleece vests for a total of $40 two weeks ago. Best way to find it on their site is to just use the search option on their main page and type in Kings.

Also check Sportsmans. Both were selling shirts for $5-$10.

I too was wondering if something was going on or if they were discontinuing the clothing too since these sales seemed pretty outrageous. Glad I took advantage of them. What else could they possibly do though to make the pattern more effective; they work awesome as they are!!

When is the Sportsman's Expo here in Utah anyways?

?-ERock-> ?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-10 AT 09:46AM (MST)[p] The "changeover" to Christensens did not involve the Kings camo clothing line. The purchase agreement with Chritensens involved only the magazine "Hunting Illustrated". A separate company and owner are pursuing the clothing line. I have heard they are changing a few things, and gearing up for increased production.

You should see increased availability and updated patters/products soon. KattSkatt

I got an Email from King's yesterday and it had a huge sale link.

I placed an order and not only saved some good $$$ but they had all kinds of camo to choose from.

Robb

According to the gal at King's, they are discontinuing some items, and will have some new items in the spring. They will have a jacket like the "hoodie", but it will be a full zip. I just bought a long sleve shirt and some pants but will wait 'till the spring to get the jacket. I just had my gun stock and scope "dipped" in Desert Shadow, so I'm going to be all cheesed out! :) I've used the Desert Shadow for several years now and really like it.

I will bet that looks really cool Legacy!

Maybe I will get my Mrs shotgun done as her rifle is already a factory camo gig.

If it isn't to personal------cost about how much?

Thanks for the heads-up.

Robb

PleaseDear,
Not sure where the other poster had his gun dipped at, but there is a guy in Koosharem (Kent Perry)that uses all of the Kings patterns and he charged about $125-150 per gun. We have had shotguns done in each of the patterns and love them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom