Kim Jong-un DEAD ?

I'M NOT DEAD. I AM ON MONSTER MULEYS.

Kim.jpeg

Morbidly obese, sucks heaters like a 4yr old with a 5 gallon bucket of jolly ranchers, anything's possible.

Oh Eel.. YOUR POST is so Great.

I won't say the Tyrant "T" Word... oops, I just did. OK, so to be better "I" won't use the "B" word.

Long ago I learned that in every Presidential election year, email cartoons were always; The Best. Now they will get even more accurate meaning: RISQUE :)

Those semi interested ought to read (Research data) in my Crystal Ball Post and sit back, ponder and either post up your feelings or, just log it and move on.

Campfire is friendly and sometimes fun like tossing a hot potato to your buddy. Or...?

Great Post Eel.

Jagerdad :)

Remember the saying as to: "Behind Every Great Man, There is an Even Greater Woman".. ? If you never heard such, Yes you Have:)

We all have memories, Good, Bad, or Super Happy. We Males seek Guidance from Super Women. Now she stood up to be a Black-Widow Sister. This is how it it is in many families in North Korea and other locals. She needed to do it. Stay Tuned for the FUTURE. TRUMP HAS MADE FRIENDS AND HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO KEEP DOING SO. Yes, Trump is simply Trump. If his Daughter run's for Presidency, I will VOTE for Her.

Until then, see below.

Kim Yo-jong Smiling at the Globe.jpg

I think he’s got the Chinese bat eaters virus and being fat a smokes like a chimney, it probably killed him. Who knows what’s going on in that chithole country, the Chinese bat eaters virus is probably running rampant worse than NYC.

What do think he smokes. Marlboro? Winston? Or maybe some Lucky Strike or Camel unfilters left there from the Korean War. If that's the case then yeah, He's probably dead.

If you guys haven't watched the movie "The Interview', you really should. It's funny as all get up. It's about Kim Jung-Un and Dave Sklylark. :)

Chesterfield Studs. my gramps chain smoked them 3 packs a day, until he died, while holding one. at the age of 85 in 1980.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom