Kilowatt spotted!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Headed out across 80 to the Star Hotel in Elko

48666af114b3c53e.jpg

MAYBE IF WE ALL HAD ONE LIKE THAT WE COULD MEET UP AT THE STARR & AFFORD DINNER???

THE WAY IT IS RIGHT NOW I'D HAVE NO DINNER MONEY WHEN I GOT THERE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Thats Kilo's car alright. He is such a bad driver that a person has to stay off the sidewalks so you are not run over by him.

Ransom

.....appears he is going backwards at a high rate of speed.....where is he headed again??

JB

Damn,

You guys sure know how to hurt ones feelings. Now I just crave something from that location that is better than what I had earlier tonight for dinner.........lousy fish sticks Groton's.
And french fries.

Nothing but the best at STAR'S and that picture RUS is not going to let me sleep good tonight....damn ya. LOL

Brian

Don't worry Kilo, I'll get over to the Star and eat a big ole fat juicy steak and let you know all about it. And don't forget all the good conversation about hunting. By the way, are we gonna do the Star thing again this year when you pass through going to Colorado? fatrooster.

>Looks better at night ... right
>Kilo ????
>
>
>
>
4866ff552a025727.jpg

>
>
>RUS

The Starr looks good day or night.. We have been eating there since 1970 or 71.. It's the best..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom