Kilowat

>Read your PM
>
>Weird that I used to respect
>you.
>
>Damned weird

Wierd that you are sober enough to type. Damn wierd. Drunken bafoon. You don't know what respect means. I wouldn't piss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire. Given your average blood alcohol level, it is a plausible scenario.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Speaking of drunks, if you ever get enough courage to stop hiding behind a bottle, come pick a fight with some of kilos friends maybe you will learn a thing or two about respect. You are a spineless coward with a big mouth. Kilo has used shirts with more respect than your drunken a$$ will ever have. Let me know if you need directions big shot.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Kilowatt..... A true man, a true gentleman .....not an internet/ pm bully....good heck 45 I could take Ive for you guys I have a lot of anger ..especially when it's someone I highly respect

Ive when are you going to learn not drink and mm!!!

>
>
>Be careful 45 you are going
>to be hollow threated to
>death
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Yes I feel as though I am courting the Grim Reaper's drunk sister.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Good to see you're feeling better 1911.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Rewind.....

"The State of Utah has not given BGF anything.
They have invested in BGF to protect their
interests."
Birdman 4/15/15

It seems Ive made a serious mistake trying to b!tch one of the guys on here who is highly respected and liked by many. Ive you will be smart to just go away and hide for awhile and come back with an apology.

RELH

Cuz you are right except we are not dealing with a sane individual. And just think I just earned more of his hollow threats lucky me...

2311idiot.jpg

Wow I guess I miss the blowout. STORY?

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Wow I guess I miss the
>blowout. STORY?
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

You didn't miss much. Same old story where an alcoholic prick in Texas starts writing checks bigger than he can cash. You'd have to be triple the legal limit to begin to make sense of the cogs and gears submerged in barley and hops.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Too many cold ones and no lady around so he was mad at the world deal. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Did the post get nuked??

"The State of Utah has not given BGF anything.
They have invested in BGF to protect their
interests."
Birdman 4/15/15

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom