Kilo's Return Trip

Long Time Member
Kilo finally made it back from his hunting adventures after a return trip that took him through SoCal. Since he was in the area, and out to meet some MM folk, he decided for a quick stop by Cupsy's place. I guess after the trip they are no longer on speaking terms so I inquired as to what unfolded to result in this.

Kilo stated that he was just trying to be neighborly and in conversation commented on Cupsy's kids, saying how beautiful and well behaved his twins were. Cupsy retorted back, "they aren't twins Kilo, what the hell is the matter with you? Any fool can tell these kids are obviously 3 years apart in age."

Kilo answered back, "well I don't know what to say Cupsy. I mean, I just figured chances are anyone who had sex with you the first time would not be dumb enough to go back for seconds."
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

CUPSY is the 2nd Oldest Bastage around here too!

LMAO!!!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Too Funny!

Brian is way serious about his Colo. buck and Nv. bull hunts though-----

He actually instructed me NOT to send him my T&A emails through out his double states/double hunt dates.....

I wanted to replace him on my Group Email with Wiz.....but Da Kitty advised me against that idea....??

Robb

Got to hand it to Kilo. Never politically correct, just says it the way he sees it. I am still laughing. Thanks 1911, but watch your back cupsy will be gunning for your now.

RELH

>I'm pretty sure Kilo had some
>great luck on his elk
>hunt.
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Well!

Let's hear about it!

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Hey Cuz, had a phone conversation with the guy who packed out your cow elk. Damn! he is still cussing you for shooting it to far away from camp.
You keep it up and no one will hunt with you again. Is Red still ticked off at you, or was it 1911 ticked off because you hugged Red and told her that she married beneith her status.

RELH

>I'm glad Brian got one! He
>must have seen the road
>sign that CAelknuts left for
>him.
>
>Eel

LOL Eel!

But that was a Low Blow!:D

>>I'm glad Brian got one! He
>>must have seen the road
>>sign that CAelknuts left for
>>him.
>>
>>Eel
>
>
>LOL Eel!
>
>But that was a Low Blow!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I used to know of places
>worth Hiking in to for
>Elk & Deer!
>Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the
>USFS not enforcing Rules you
>can Zing in to them
>Places on Wheelers now &
>not see a Damn thing!
>
>But by GAWD it don't take
>long for them U-Tards to
>get there with all the
>Unethical BS and the New
>Technology!

LOL! I was wondering if anyone would catch on!:)

Eel

Kilo is back from his hunting trip. He sent me some photos via email, but I was unable to get them to download for some oddball reason. We all will have to wait for him to post here to see what he got.

RELH

Well RELH!

He must still have "BIG BULL FEVER"!

I got the same E-mail but No Pics!

He always takes a day or two of incense hiring once he gets back before he does much on the computer. He misses the smell while in the field as takes a moment to catch up.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom