kilo's 30.00 B-DAY MONEY!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-11 AT 06:14PM (MST)[p]kilo garnered 30.00 from his friends for his Birthday!

Decided it would only be fair to share it with the Friends that gave him the money!

So kilo,Eel & RANS head for the STARR in Nevada!

But as they approach the the Mustang Ranch it was just too tempting!

They all decide to stop & see what they all could get for 30.00!

After talking with the Madam she quickly informed all 3 of them all they could get for 30.00 was a look,no touchy!

So they whipped the 30.00 out like they were rich and the Madam sent them in to a room!

After thinking about the 3 old Geezers the Madam kinda felt bad & decided to refund 5.00!

So kilo gets to thinking:How am I gonna split this up equally?
He decides to give Eel & RANS 1.00 each & he keeps the rest!

This made each guy now paying 9.00 each right?

kilo decides to do some quick math: 3X9 = 27.00 + the extra 2.00 kilo kept = 29.00,Where the Hell is the other Dollar at?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

While the other 3 watched,right?}>

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

What a ripoff! I didn't even get to see a mustang! Anybody know if they have any cats at the Pussycat Saloon?

Eel

Thats one of the oldest math stories ever told.

Some of the top mathematicians in the world have tried to solve that one and noone as of yet has yet to solve it as the story sits. You can change the story and get the math to work out but as the story is told it cannot be solve and the dollar remains a mystery to this day.

Thats a true story

If you say the 5 bucks was divided equally then each paid 8.33 bucks for the room and that equals 25 bucks and leaves each with 1.67 which when multiplied by 3 comes up to 5 bucks with the understanding of rounding of course. However by saying this you just changed the story which is why the story is yet to be solved in its true form.

but I always like hearing other versions of the story especially when it relates to how mm members met their wives!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom