Kilo

Long Time Member
I was able to broker a deal and it just got sweeter. Overton says he will allow the burning of household incense if you stop flaking out. JB, answer texts for the love. I will Co tinge to work on second third and forth tier brokerages.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The good news keeps pouring in. Eel, you can bring your kayak and Overton will pay freight.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

We're all going to Shelter Cove this year? YAHOO!!!!!!

I think they have a Korean bar in Shelter Cove, but instead of Koreans they have Humboldt Honey's. You don't mind a little arm pit hair, I hope.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

1911...what the hell are you talking about here?? Get off the "meds" and make sense.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Watch it Kilo, he may be inviting you over for dinner and going to serve you Utard style Rocky Mountain oysters. Lil Red is doing the cooking. Be sure to tell her you want yours breaded and cooked well done.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-15 AT 04:39PM (MST)[p]Kilo, overton made a New Year's resolution to not log in here any more, so we decided to all go to Shelter Cove and stay at his place. He won't even know. Red has a key and she will cook for us. You in?

RELH, you're invited too because you're related to overton but you can't say anything to him.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Kilo,
it is simply Overton good will to keep all the flakes from flaking out again this year. I have been hard at work behind the scenes getting concessions and this is all I get for it.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I just had breakfast with him a week ago or so and nothing was mentioned about Kona. I had no idea what you were talking about, should have just said Kona then I would have known.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

>I just had breakfast with him
>a week ago or so
>and nothing was mentioned about
>Kona. I had no
>idea what you were talking
>about, should have just said
>Kona then I would have
>known.
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Well, he is a dickweed.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Cuz, I thought it was Zigger that was the one you call assface because he owns a A$$ biting dog.

RELH

Kilo, I have a sneaky suspicion Lil Red is trying to get rid of the whole gang so she can have some quite time.

Me trying to get rid of the 4 biggest Plicks ....NOOOO never !!!;)
So when is this next week tomorrow , do you guys want me to find your 1 way tickets ????

Cuz, it sounds like Zigger is a little lower on your ladder then 1911 is. That dog of his must be one mean nasty critter. Also you and few others better give Lil Red a bunch of roses and take her out to dinner or she is going to get rid of all of you. ONE WAY TICKET, damn she is ticked off at all of you guys. I bet her red hair is just flaming.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom