Kilo, where is your boat?

RELH

Long Time Member
Kilo I think Joey and I need to send you and the gang around Santa Rosa any spare boats we have. In the Sierra foothills at 1800 ft. I got just over 2.5 inches of rain.

In the bay area around San Francisco they received 2.5 inches of rain. According to the latest weather report, Santa Rosa has received over 5 inches of rain and still counting as it is still coming down. Maybe Rans may have a big enough boat for all the gang members to jump in and float out of town.

FLASH!!! Eel sent a message that stated you can forget about borrowing his kayak. He needs it for duck hunting and fishing the bay while looking for a great white to catch.

RELH

Beanman, I don't know about the effect it will have on Colorado, but Nevada and Utah will get dumped on. One of the biggest storms here for over a year or better.

RELH

Here at my house I had 6" of rain late last night and early this morning. Emptied the gauge and ready for another blast from the clouds. My home town just up the road in Healdsburg got hammered last night and this morning. Kids using boats, canoes etc in the safeway parking center. One car had water to the top of door frame at glass level. My friend could not get to his shop due to water flooding the main down town so he parked his rig and got the 2 Labs out and walked to his shop about a block away. Opened the office door and water damn near knocked him over, there was 2 feet of water inside. Good thing he did not have someone's Hot Rod inside, he has an Uphostery Shop. Some things he threw away and took the other stuff and put it up higher our of way.

Should have just fired up his Army Troop Carrier and made runs around town hauling store people to shop...price would have been buyer beware.

9502co62elkdeerplus.jpg

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom