Kilo where are you?

overton

Long Time Member
Hey Brian where the hell are you? 45 is at the airport waiting for you at the bar at the airport cafe getting drunker by the minute.

Ransom

wtf kilo???......tsa hold you up??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Maybe I decided not to go since no one wanted to give me the correct entry to the gate.....LOL
I will be there TOMORROW JUST LIKE IT WAS SET UP BEFORE AND NOT A DAY EARLIER.....AT LEAST I FOLLOW ORDERS BY THE SUPREME HEADQUARTERS.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-11 AT 10:47PM (MST)[p]Good thing you didn't go Kilo this is what they were caught doing.

334kona.jpg

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Air raid sirens going off here, no cell phone service. Might be a good time to make a grocery run this is getting ugly.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Make sure the pilots top off the fuel tanks Kilo. It may turn into an aviation go around if the runway is washed away. As of right now all inbound flights are canceled. Mandatory evacuations 1/2 mile inland.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-11 AT 04:25PM (MST)[p]He has to get it though. It is a gift for Ransom. He was told that labeling that gallon of moonshine as tootpaste would not work.

RELH

I just got word from the boys that no boats went out today. None the less, they made due.

2363hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool4_a-fishing-sticks-stilts-2_2009073023110811048.jpg

And, in case you all didn't know....yes, they are ALL black! I know, I know....shock is an understatement!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Damned moderators LMAO!

Have fun fishin' fellas!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom