Kilo and Ransom.........

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
Hey Kilowatt and Ransom.....

I am going to be up in your guys neighborhood next week. I am thinking that I will buy breakfast if you two old guys can get your butts out of bed???? hahaha

I am thinking I will be in Santa Rosa Tuesday night and Wed. Morning. Let me know if you two will be around.....dinner or breakfast will be on me!!!!!!!

Jason,
WHY YOU PICK NEXT WEEK??? Damn, I am leaving this Sunday night for Las Vegas and won't be back till real early on Friday 22nd.

Last I heard from Ransom, he is still layed up in bed on Meds for the 18' fall from the roof of his building.

Can you re-arrange till the following week?

Brian

LOL JB......if you didnt live out in the middle of NOWHERE I would come by more often!!

Brian....That sucks! I did not have plans to come that way, but one of my dealers in Cotati is having some issues that I need to go take care of next week, then the next week I have plane tickets to go up to Vancover BC.

I am flying into Oakland on Monday and leaving Thurs.

Sorry I am going to miss you this trip!!!!! I will catch you again though for sure!!!!!

Maybe Ransom can hobble over on his crutches!

Brian he and everyone else knows that you are going on the trip to Vegas that week, and that Ransom is layed up. He offered, you guys not around to accept, now when he does show up in Santa Rosa somewhere down the line, your or Ransom will be expected to buy breakfast.
This one was almost as good as the time my partner and I conned a defense attroney out of a very expensive dinner.

RELH

Fish

I can make breakfast or dinner. I went for a ride with my son today in his pickup. Didn't feel all that bad but I was on pain pills. Let me know.

Ransom

Jason,

Make sure and have plenty of money, Ransom CAN EAT, I have witness that a number of times. LOL

Wish I could make it guys, but this has been planned for awhile now.

Brian

Do not worry about Ransom over medicating on pain pills. He is only taking one every three hours. It's that double shot of good old Tennesee sipping whiskey that he takes with it that prolongs the numbing effect.

RELH

P.S. I better watch posting B.S. stories like this, everyone will think my cuz is the family drunk.

Ransom....I am staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Santa Rosa on Tuesday night. PM me you cell number and I will call you when I land in Oakland on Monday afternoon.

Kilo.....Sorry I am going to miss you this time. I will make sure I catch you next time, and dinner will still be on me!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-08 AT 09:43AM (MST)[p]Thanks Jason, have a good stay while here that is a very nice Hotel/Motel you will be at here. BUT the highway construction is going on right by it too so it might be noisy a bit.
Just across the street a very short walk is a good Restaurant called CHEVY"S, don't let Ransom try to talk you into the Hotel LaRose that is way out of price range for the likes of him. LOL

Brian

Kilo

I hope you lose all your money in Las Vegas.

Fish

PM sent.

RELH

I'm sober at the moment but it won't last long.

Ransom

Ransom,
How you feeling today, saw where you were able to ride a bit with your son. Don't over do it or you might be back in "the sack" again.
Oh, I don't plan on doing any gambling or very litle while in LV. LOL

Brian

Kilo

I feel amazingly good when I'm taking the pain pills. I'm not hooked on them yet. I was just kidding about you losing all your money, maybe just half.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom