Killerbee's first date...

never_catch

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-10 AT 01:33AM (MST)[p]A thin sexy woman in her mid twenties sought the advice of a sex therapist, confiding that she found it increasingly difficult to find a man who could satisfy her, and that it was very wearisome getting in and out of all these short term relationships.
"Isn't there some way to judge the size of a man's equipment from the outside?" she asked earnestly.
"The only foolproof way, is by the size of his feet," counselled the therapist.
So the woman went downtown and proceeded to cruise the streets, until she came across a young fellow standing in an unemployment line. He had the biggest shoes she had ever laid her eyes on....so she took him out to dinner, wined and dined him, and then took him back to her apartment for an evening of abandon.
When he woke up the next morning, the woman had already gone but, by the bedside table was a $20 bill and a note that read, "Please, take this money and go buy a pair of shoes that fit your tiny feet!"

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

I'd think a guy would have to be pretty limber to try to have sex with his own feet....

I've had sex with my hand....but never my feet! :)

Steve

"Who has sex with their feet? "

Someone who has been demoted from the bomb squad...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-10 AT 05:20PM (MST)[p]was she hot? and i'd never see her again, it was still worth it:)

and heck, i made 20 bucks

I thought you could only make money off of that here in NV?;-)

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom