Killed 2 this past weekend

kilowatt

Still early in the year but I think I had a good time anyway hunting and killing two of these, what do you hunt this time of year?
Brian
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
49af198e6365a7a7.jpg

Just another example of people getting so caught up in the trophy they don't even worry about preservation of the edible parts. That one on the left is not dead yet. You did not field dress it properly and it is not cleaned out. I can see at least a good swallow left in it. Jumping the gun all in the name of the trophy Kilo. Hang your head in shame. :)

498a6f395e505405.jpg

I would post my offseason trophy's but Founder only allows so much bandwidth. Sorry!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
th_Nuke.gif

And it was only 12 years old! Not the kind you want to take on a "management" weekend!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

No permit needed in Kali for crown but you do pay heavy on the tax end of the deal....One bottle for you and pay for one bottle for the bum that cant afford to buy his own......THE KALI WAY.....

Two bottles of smiles. Crown Royal was my weakness in a past life. That stuff is sweeter than the sun itself. I don't know how they make something so good so cheap! Crap, now I might relapse.

That is proof positive that Kilo is a outright poacher. The only place he could have taken those two trophys is located in Oregon.
He has raided Dude's basement where he captured those trophys and the proof is the fact Dude would never allow anyone to take his trophys legally.

RELH

A friend of mine killed one of those in Las Vegas last weekend,and two lady CO's took his credit card for the violation!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom