KILL THEM BASTARDS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Sounds like they mighta got one of the Boston Bombers?

Sad part is another Officer Lost His Life!

I Hope Some Home Owner Pulls His/Her AR-15 out & Blows the Other Bastards Head off!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

"I Hope Some Home Owner Pulls His/Her AR-15 out & Blows the Other Bastards Head off!"

That would be the perfect scenario......justice by a gun toting citizen, i agree!!

They've been identified as Chechneyans, and muslims. Their uncle was on a radio interview and said they are muslim and he is pissed that his nephews have shamed the family name. Their father was interviewed back in Chechneya, and said the younger son is a 2nd year medical student here. Apparently, both boys have lived in the USA for a while.

There is a lot to read into all this, including another failure of our immigration policies and enforcement. Also, our laws make it illegal to possess bombs, so that stopped them as much as outlawing guns would have stopped them from possessing illegal guns. Our politicians don't 'get it', that laws only apply to law abiding people.

Ah yes! More terrorist activity being associated with the "religion of peace" Muslims.

I get soooo tired of hearing that "religion of peace" crap!.

If you listen to our Democrat/Liberal blabbers, everyone who owns a gun is a mental case waiting to snap, then would not the same logic apply that everyone who is a Muslim, is a terrorist waiting to act.

Letting ANY male Muslim, between the ages of 18 and 48, into this country, for any reason, is simply asking for trouble.......and stupid! .......in my opinion anyway.

Having a Presidential cabinet full of them, probably has Thomas Jefferson doing backflips in his grave!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

"Letting ANY male Muslim, between the ages of 18 and 48, into this country, for any reason, is simply asking for trouble.......and stupid! .......in my opinion anyway."

Yeah, because discriminating against a particular religion and age is exactly what our forefathers had in mind. Stereotyping is so pathetic. I wonder what kind of stereotype a Muslim would form of Americans if they used comments like yours to form an opinion of the rest of us. They'd conclude that we are elitists who hate everyone other than our own kind and just are itching to kill someone with our right to bear arms. No wonder they hate us.

Agreed but before that happens capture and torture the bastage till he says who is working with. Then let's go to war and make it known that not one swinging ##### should ever have balls big enough to mess with us!!!

But.. I have a feeling that aint going to happen. This will get swept under the rug in a few weeks and it will back to the school shooting and taking our guns away.

Grizz......notice that I said "in my opinion".....see, what that means is that is what I think.....not necessarily what anyone else thinks.

Let me tell you what I REALLY think.

As a matter of conversation, most Muslims and Muslim countries, hate us anyway. And they most certainly are welcome to hate me as an individual. I deserve it.

I am an extremely fair person and since I despise the religion, race and culture, beyond all evil things on this planet, it is only fair that they feel the same about me.

I will confess to an almost devout hatred for ANY Muslims. I won't talk to them, do business with them, or be in the same restaurant with them.

I wouldn't put one out if they were on fire. I LOVE watching them blow each other up in their own turdpile countries.

They are rude, arrogant, demanding and unwilling to accept American cultural themes, after they come here, but demand we accept theirs.

They have no respect for women, other people's rights, or property and they don't care who they murder to further their fanatical agenda.

Worst thing of of all......they don't eat bacon. I basically cannot trust anyone who don't like bacon!

Personally....I don't care what our founding fathers thought about immigration. That was then and this is now.

I have a few flies in my house, but that don't mean I should just leave the doors open and let thousands in.

Grizz- Muslims already hate Americans. We don't have to give them a reason. The vow to kill anyone who is not Muslim.....that is what it states in the "book".

I had this same conversation with my wife this morning. She says she doesn't stereotype. I asked her if there were 99 white guys and one Middle Easterner in a group and a bomb goes off killing targeted Americans. Who, more than likely is the bomber? She didn't get my point. Profiling works...not all the time....but if it didn't help reduce certain tragedies....they wouldn't have invented "profiling" as a tactic.

M'Balz Es Hari

GRIZZ.......YOU COULD NOT WIN THAT ARGUMENT IN A ROOM FULL OF 4TH GRADERS. YOU EVER HEARD OF THE TWIN TOWERS ATTACKS IN NY CITY. THAT KIND OF ACT IS WHAT THOSE PEOPLE ARE KNOWN FOR, OVER & OVER AGAIN. WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM GRIZZ, AND YES PROFILING WORKS !!!!!...... (SOME EXCELLENT POINTS MADE ABOVE)......!!!!!.........YD.

Nick, I feel bad for you. I'd never want a life filled with such hatred. Whatever bad karma awaits you is probably well deserved.

nickman, you have your opinion and Grizz has his.

Every day when an Al Qaeda member prays, he prays that Americans will see it the way Grizz does. In fact they count on it.

Eel

Toast Em!

And I mean every F'n one of them!

No,I'm not Predjudice,I said:Toast Every one of them!

>Nick, I feel bad for you.
> I'd never want a
>life filled with such hatred.
>Whatever bad karma awaits you
>is probably well deserved.

.......this is NOT some fanatical campaign I am on. I only visit the issue when the topic comes up.......I equate it to picking up the dog crap in my yard. Just something unpleasant I have to do.......but I don't invest a lot of time or thought into the process.

I have to wonder, however, how my Karma could be affected by my opinion of a group that clearly does not believe in Karma either?

Crappy ending.......suspect #2 in custody... Crappy because now we have to house him feed him and try to "understand" him... Should have just killed him!

Not so sure about that, Stonefly. Just ask Tim McVeigh. Keeping my fingers crossed the feds proscecute him since MA doesn't have the death penalty. Personally, I hope they pull every damn one of his fingernails one at a time until he talks and THEN give him the death penalty! He deserves the same or greater pain he dished out.

Since he is a terrorist, he has ZERO rights now! I'm glad his sissy azz got taken alive! He won't be put up in a cushy prison like normal Americans!

I just call em as I see em!

If he is not an American citizen he should not have our same rights.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I have to say that as long as a large portion of our society has the same take as Grizz then I don't want to see or hear the crying,confusion and outrage when it happens the NEXT time. Just sweep up the body parts from the innocent women and children,hose of the sidewalks and restart the event.

If that sounds morbid and stupid thats because it is. But if we continue our head up our azz, unicorns and rainbows-everybody gets a trophy love thy neighbor bullshyt then you better be prepared for more. Wake up people, evil preys on the weak! We have become the weak with the liberal,politically correct indoctrination of the last 50 years. So either we nut up and do whats necessary to defeat evil extremists or we invest in brooms,hoses and body bags and put the tissues away. I know which way I'm leaning!

Where is slick on this?

Maybe He'll Enforce Low Capacity 1 Pint Pressure Cookers?

Hey Bess.. I'm here!!
With you guys on this one.. I f'n hate everybody.. Jews, Spicks, Niggers, Krauts, Chinks, Wops, Slopes, Micks, Towel Heads, Fags, Retards, and especially anybody from Californication.

Carry on!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Stereotyping and profiling are entirely different. I don't haven any problem with law enforcement using profiling tactics if they use it responsibly.

I do take issue with those of you who have clearly shown a complete intolerance of someone with a different color of skin or religious beliefs other than your own. Not every Muslim is a violent jihadist whose wet dream it is to see every American die a horrible death. To think otherwise is the worst kind of ignorance there is.

Some of the things said in this thread are pretty disgusting. I'd trade 50 peaceful Muslims and hardworking Mexicans for one Slick or Nick at any given moment.

>Stereotyping and profiling are entirely different.
> I don't haven any
>problem with law enforcement using
>profiling tactics if they use
>it responsibly.
>
>I do take issue with those
>of you who have clearly
>shown a complete intolerance of
>someone with a different color
>of skin or religious beliefs
>other than your own.
>Not every Muslim is a
>violent jihadist whose wet dream
>it is to see every
>American die a horrible death.
> To think otherwise is
>the worst kind of ignorance
>there is.
>
>Some of the things said in
>this thread are pretty disgusting.
> I'd trade 50 peaceful
>Muslims and hardworking Mexicans for
>one Slick or Nick at
>any given moment.

.........Good luck finding 50 "peaceful" Muslims. Here, I will help you .There is ONE in the morgue in Watertown, Ma.

I'll be damned.. somebody finally got it!

"I do take issue with those of you who have clearly shown a complete intolerance of someone with a different color of skin or religious beliefs other than your own. Not every Muslim is a violent jihadist whose wet dream it is to see every American die a horrible death. To think otherwise is the worst kind of ignorance there is."

KILL THEM BASTARDS!!!

You gotta define "THEM" BCB.

"God Bless the United States of America" Even rednecks from Altamont.

Slick

Sobeit slick!

I don't wanna sound Predjudice here!

Kill all American Hating Muslims!

Every F'n one of them!

"Kill all American Hating Muslims!"

Got no problem with that SHOWTHEMTOME but you got to decide which Muslims gotta die 'cause I'm too stupid to figure that one out.

Why the hell does Elkass get to post political sh!t in the campfire?

:) Slick

>"Kill all American Hating Muslims!"
>
>Got no problem with that SHOWTHEMTOME
>but you got to decide
>which Muslims gotta die 'cause
>I'm too stupid to figure
>that one out.
>
>Why the hell does Elkass get
>to post political sh!t in
>the campfire?
>
>:) Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Easy RUS!

I haven't mentioned your Buddy Obama,That's Why!

Nickman nails it. Political correctness will be the end of us.

France finally woke up after they were already effed.

There is no cure for what these type of terrorists have. They have a deep seeded hatred for Americans. You can sit back on your computer and call people rasist or slam them for profiling or giving their opinion of what they beleive or think all you want. But the truth of the matter has been seen by many. Anyone that has looked into the eyes of one of these terrorists or Gihadists or what ever the hell you want to call them, you will see something that you will never forget. You will see pure, deep, and relentless hatred! You think you know what it is to hate something? Most people dont. They throw the work hate around because they can when it bennifits them. Looking into the eye of one of these "terrorists", even as they are dying, it is something that you will never forget! It will stick with you and give you chills every time you recall it. This hatred where they will do anything and everything that they possibly can to end even one American life. Even if it means that they loose their life, they will do what ever it takes. Untill you pick up a gun and fight against a force like this, one that wants to kill you with every fiber of their being, you will never understand what true hatred is and what it is that leads some of us to have this opinion that Nickman has shared with us. It may be politically wrong to think that way, but politics is what is going to lead to the down fall of our beloved country if we are not mindful of it. Before you open your mouth and tell someone that their opinion is wrong, I dare you to go confront this type of hatred face to face......and see how your politics, and being politically correct keeps your head from being cut off on live web TV.

>There is no cure for what
>these type of terrorists have.
> They have a deep
>seeded hatred for Americans.
>You can sit back on
>your computer and call people
>rasist or slam them for
>profiling or giving their opinion
>of what they beleive or
>think all you want.
>But the truth of the
>matter has been seen by