Kids!

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
Here are a few photos of my kids learning how to hunt and fish. I truly hope they end up enjoying it as much as I do!

Started off with the turkey hunt.
476e1d7a3ee7b3ab.jpg

Followed up with a day on the pond teaching them how to cast a pole and ended up catching a few.
476e1d9d3effb3ab.jpg

476e1dbc3f28631a.jpg

Had a couple of fishing trips on the lower Provo River. On this particular day they caught nearly every species of fish in that river and had a great time.
476e1dd93f397efb.jpg

476e1e093f8802cb.jpg

476e1e273f951021.jpg

476e1e4d3fad1599.jpg

We went crawfish?n at the berry on one of the coldest days of this year a few weeks ago. I didn't hear one complaint from either of them. Don?t have a picture of that day but we did catch a few and a few nice trout. Let the trout go and we had crawfish for dinner which they both helped cook and eat.

We spend my days off driving the Wasatch Front scouting for deer/elk and they sure get excited when they are the ones that find the deer first.

I spent the morning doing something I never do but it ended up being pretty fun. I did there hair which took about an hour. Put some make up on them which I got my but kicked by my wife and then let them pose like a couple of models in front of the Christmas tree. Not too bad for a bald guy!
476e1e6d3fc6c369.jpg

Merry Christmas

Archery is a year round sport!!

Scott!!!

YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB THERE!!!

CAN'T GET MOM UP EARLY ENOUGH TO PUT THEIR MAKE-UP ON???

LOL!!!

I'VE DEALT WITH THAT BEFORE!!!

THEM TWO GIRLS LOOK LIKE DAD'S GIRLS TO ME!!!

IMO THERE AIN'T NOTHING BETTER THAN WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH YOUR KIDS!!!

ITS TOO BAD THERE ARE MANY,MANY,MANY KIDS THAT WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE IN THEIR LIVES WHAT YOUR KIDS HAVE ALREADY SEEN!!!

GREAT JOB & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

pretty dang cute. must take after there mom huh j/k your doing a great job being a great dad

Your girls are GOREGOUS! Love that last pic but I also love the pics of all the different types of fish. Looks like some fun times. And they'll probably always enjoy fishing and hunting and being in the outdoors. Keep taking them and when they're teenagers who'd rather spend more time w/their friends, they'll still probably always choose a fun camping trip with dad over anything else.

Jenn
"Some people are like slinkys; not really good for anything
but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!"

Great job being a dad! Time spent with your kids will never be regretted. Keep up the good work.

Scouting trip a year or so ago. I let the goat carry the diapers garbage coats extra water and food. I didn't even know my daughter was in the pack she was so quiet. We hiked to a lake a couple of miles in and caught snakes and frogs. My daughter was beside herself when she saw a snake with a frog in it mouth. She started screaming and ran over and grabbed the frog out of the snake?s mouth and through the frog in the pond. I laughed because the frog just floated. I didn't have the nerve to tell here the frog was dead. She than kissed the snake and let it go.

476fffb3581e8f11.jpg

Archery is a year round sport!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom