Kids needed for AZ HOAL elk/deer hunts!

DonMartin

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-09 AT 09:50AM (MST)[p]The Arizona Hunt Of A Lifetime organization www.hoalarizona.com has received a number of donated elk and deer tags from Arizona residents.

At this time we have more tags that kids to use them, so we're asking anyone from any state who knows of a child who would like to go an elk or deer hunt, to please contact us.

We are a 501C3 organization and under the rules established by the Arizona Game & Fish Department, (ARS-17-332) these tags can be used by any child who has a serious or life threatening illness or a permanent disability...

If you know of anyone who is qualified to receive one of these tags, and they want to go on a hunt, please call Arizona/New Mexico Ambassador for HOAL Nate Medcalf at 602-526-0498 or by e-mail at [email protected]

Note that these hunts do not cost the youngster anything! All hunt/camp fees are paid for by HOAL and each hunter has a licensed AZ guide and a team of helpers who donmate their time/talent to assist in making this truly a hunt of a lifetime experience.

My job with HOAL is outfitter/guide coordinator. Once we have a child and a tag, then I contact guides/outfitters who handle the hunts.

Time is running short, we have deer starting at the end of the month and elk hunts in November.

We'd like to use the tags we have had donated. Hopefully you can help us in our efforts.

If you need any more info, I can be contacted at 928-681-4867 or by e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you,

Don Martin

4ad0ac9f6e3b6d31.jpg

This is Sammy McDonald from CA and her Arizona antelope buck she got after a hunter from Oregon donated her tag to HOAL. I was fortunate enough to be able to assist Ms. McDonald on her hunt.

Awesome thing you guys are doing.

I am however glad to say I personally don't know of a child that could use one of your tags. All are healthy!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom