kids 4 wheeler

KNOTFERSAIL

my daughter(7 years old)say's she's done riding with dad and want's her own wheeler for x-mas.i'm wanting something she can grow into and ride for several years.

so my ? is who makes a good kids wheeler and what size would you recommend for a 7 year old.thanks

"if you want some get some...if your bad enough come take some"

I started both my kids on Honda recons (they are 2 wheel drive). One has a electric shift, and the other a foot shift. Both of them got theirs at 7 years old. The quads are a little on the big side the first year, but still manageable. And with some good training your daughter will do just fine on it. My kids ride the heck out of thiers. And during hunting season, the recon can handle an adult just fine (unless in deep snow). When I ride our 2 recons, I do prefer the electric shift over the foot shift.

i got my son a polaris phoenix when he was 8. it's a 200. he is 10 now and will have it for several more years.my wife rides it too. very easy to handle.

Honda recon. I recommend the electric shift. They slightly smaller than full size but handle easily, get great gas mileage and an adult CAN ride them.

My 6-year-old started with it.....actually wish I could trade 2 of the 4WDs I have for two more of them. They are excellent...particularly for youngsters.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

What ever you do, don't get sucked into one of those off brand Chinese POS's! We ran one for about 10 hrs and it went down. Can't find parts. My sister did the same thing, but theirs was under warranty. They are still waiting to get it fixed. Buy a well known brand...

thanks feller's for your input,i might have to try a honda.

TANK,i hear ya on the off brand chinese (arttic cat).

"if you want some get some...if your bad enough come take some"

+1000 for no Chinese, the Honda is good, I personally prefer the suzuki ozark. Excellent wheeler, I have sold both and would gladly buy either. Pm me if you have any questions, I still have some hook ups in the industry.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Whatever you do make sure they have nerf bars on them....they keep your feet from being able to fall in between the tires and foot pegs. It happened to me going about 10 mph while out irrigating and I destroyed my knee for the rest of my life. 8 months off work, then 2 years later another pia surgery and 6 more months off of work. It still ainnt right, make sure they have all the protective gear they need.....Good luck.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Actually the foot shift and electric shift honda recons both have floor boards, sorry, my bad......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom