Kid with cancer montana deer hunt

freu1chr

Hi everyone my neighbor kid was diagnosed with an aggressive form of lymphoma in April and started chemo right after that. He has always wanted to hunt deer and elk and i was able to obtain a Big Game combo from the state of Montana since he has cancer. I have a good public spot for him to go shoot an elk on but i am looking for a spot for him to shoot a big mulie buck. He watches a lot of randy newborn and has no desire to hunt private land. He just finished his last round of chemo a month ago and is in remission. we are hoping to go out on the tail end of the season around november 15. If anyone could point me in a decent direction that would be great.

Sorry to break it to you, bet there is no spot in MT on public where there is good chance of a big public land mule deer OTC. There is a chance, but that chance is teeny weeny and usually involves decades of accumulated knowledge or lottery odds luck. Even in the draw units that chance of a big buck is not real high..

Sorry to break it to you, bet there is no spot in MT on public where there is good chance of a big public land mule deer OTC. There is a chance, but that chance is teeny weeny and usually involves decades of accumulated knowledge or lottery odds luck. Even in the draw units that chance of a big buck is not real high..
Thanks i appreciate the honest feed back!

Wapitiwilly is spot on and as much as don't want to promote eastern MT, it is probably the spot you are looking for. Just expect to see plenty of other hunters and don't expect to tag out on anything better than a two year old four or three point unless you are very lucky. I hope you get lucky.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom