Kenton Industries Custom Turrets

Striker

Have any of you used the Custom Turrets made by Kenton Industries? If so what scope did you use them on and what was your experience? The concept seems to intriguing to me. With both Best of the west and Grey Bull Precision offering these scopes Which are more than likely worth what they are asking for them considering what you get. I thought I would research all options a bit. Thanks

I have one I ordered and put on my leupold vxIII 4.5-14. It works great I gave them all of my data over the phone and I got it back a few weeks later. PM me if you want to talk in greater detail.

Quite a few guys are running them on vortex vipers and really like them. I'm gonna have one done for my 7mm as soon as I decide on a load.

I have used Kenton a few times and give great reviews. They do a fast and reliable job. I use the custom field data form and have not been disapointed.
The key to the system is having a scope that will track perfect all of the time, if not, it won't work. I have used them on Leupold VX3, Mark4, Bushnell 4200, 6500, Zeiss, Nightforce, some older Leupold VariXIII target models. I have more info if you would like, PM me and we will talk over the phone, my keyboarding skills suck and cant keep up with my mouth. Ha Ha.

Good Luck,
Hunterturbo

I do not know anything about the Kenton turret, but if you are doing the research on different options, check out the Outdoorsmans Ballistic Turret.

Based on what was said about the Kenton, it is similar - a custom-engraved turret. However, it is designed for Swarovski BT riflescopes. You remove their BT and replace it with the Outdoorsmans Ballistic Turret.

The main benefit is that you will have a balistically-matched turret on one of the best riflescopes available.

-----
Trent Swanson
Western Hunter Magazine
www.westernhuntermagazine.net
Outdoorsmans
www.outdoorsmans.com
Wilderness Athlete
www.wildernessathlete.com

Just ordered one to put on a vortex viper 6.5-20-50 with a targ dot reticle. Should have enough adjustmant to make it plenty close to 1000 yards on the turret. The beauty of it is the price. The scope and custom turret together are gonna run about $600 total! And the scope will still be covered by the vortex unlimited, unconditional, lifetime warranty.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom