Kenosha Riot

Tristate

Long Time Member
Alright let's have a new discussion.

Who here actually believe the riot that Rittenhouse was in was for racial equality and black lives matter?

I thought this was going to be a thread on the impending riot following the not guilty verdict.

Look, we know that our governments and the news outlets collude to feed us false information.

So who believes those riots were about race when three white felons get shot attacking a white dude????? As best I can tell, the three bullet catchers didn't know each other. But the news wants us to think that three violent criminals show up and attack a white supremesist in the name of black inequality??????

It's all ludicrous. The governor has called in the National guard for post verdict reaction. If he had done his job last year & called in the NatGuard when he should have..... there would be no dead people, dozens of businesses would still be in business and taxpayers wouldn't be on the hook for millions in damages. I'm pretty sure Johnnie Cochran is dead but I'm sure that didn't prevent him from voting in 2020 :cool:

Look, we know that our governments and the news outlets collude to feed us false information.

So who believes those riots were about race when three white felons get shot attacking a white dude????? As best I can tell, the three bullet catchers didn't know each other. But the news wants us to think that three violent criminals show up and attack a white supremesist in the name of black inequality??????

One for sure.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom