Kellen Winslow, Jr.

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-05-19 AT 04:14PM (MST)[p]I remember watching his dad play for the Chargersand catch a bazillion balls thrown by Dan Fouts.

I see where Jr., a decent football player, was arrested on some sort of sex based charges...again.

I just don't get it. Guy had a boatload of talent and pisses it all away. He exposed himself to a 77 year old woman at a gym...while he is out on bail...from other sex assault related charges.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-winslow-new-arrest-20190304-story.html

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

He played for Tampa Bay...what did you expect the rest of his life to be like?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I'm pretty sure he struggled with mental issues while at Miami... and on into the pros. Too bad he wasn't able to get it straightened out!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom