Keep your eyes open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W

WildAntlerMan

Hey all just thought I would share what happened to us yesterday. We were up Indianola, UT bow hunting. We left our trucks down in the bottom by Panorama woods at the mouth and went out for the day to come back to my friends truck both side windows broken out and his bow, Cd's, range finder and the chip on the dash ripped off. My truck was not even messed with even though one door was left unlock and was parked right in the middle of both of them. Parked next to me was another friend of my that came up later and they had a whole bow case taken out of theirs. So if any of you see some one with these things in the recent or future please contact me. It was his brand new bow and he bought it to get his antelope which he did opening morning.

Just cant believe people out there can do this let alone in the broad day lite next to a main road and during hunting season. THEY HAVE SOME BIG BA**S, in my mine so any way any help if you hear would be great full. Thanks, Wes

Tweakers are running rampant these days. I hate nothing worse in the world than a thief. Hope they get caught and your friend gets his stuff back, but the odds are slim. Good luck

I live in the area your talking about I cant say I hang out with scume like this but I will keep my ears open and ask around

I'd start hittin the local pawn shops and inquiring..
personally thats why I have a claymore wired to my old pickup...if I can't have it... nobody else will either..kinda selfish ain't it?

This happened in cache county alot last year... I wonder if they figured out that you could be watching and could get shot?

I will be looking for them with a rope in hand

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I just heard C3 Got his stuff stolen out of his popup camper down on the SAN JUAN.

If you own a trail camera... place one out there for the retard trying to steal your stuff. The funnest hunting we could all share in is chasing a thief with a good trail camera photo taken from a less obviously place... off the road, takes picture without much attention.

Last year I had my window busted in and crack head stole my GPS system for my car.

IT SUCKS... One day it will be a great day of justice as they are all going to be revealed...

Midnight

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom