Kayak fishermen

Had to pay for tags..same with having to pay for tags and such for my car, yet they didn't have to pay for anything to put that sucker on the water.

In the old days you couldn’t get a boat to where the kayaks were. Aquapussification.
877A9A10-ED46-4C46-8980-3313DCCE0A24.jpeg

Got a 12ft Jon boat behind the shop and a paddle. Then you can hang out with your yak buddies instead of being all frustrated.

I actually have 1 of each: float tube, hobie kayak, bass boat. I may get a packraft soon to backpack and fish/hunt unchartered waters! Each has it's advantages for different water.

Kinda crap imo. Any floatable craft (past a tube) should at minimum be required to go through inspection and tagging for zebras.
Inspection isn’t readily available at some smaller water. And when it is, it can be expensive. Like at the trout lake in my hood.

My little aluminum boat will never be on another water in my life. Common sense would say there would be a way to achieve an exemption, but nope. Pay the $20 every time or leave it behind the gate.

Good intentions run amok yet again.

Boat license, ANS stamp, habitat stamp, fishing license, park pass, vehicle license, fuel tax.. I'm sure to have missed something. Really though, do we want to tax all those rafts, kayaks, and drift boats? "Of course not" says the Colorado gub-ment, "they are our friends. We only want to add cost to those fifty peteo lovers."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom