BeanMan

Long Time Member
Karma. It was my week for it. Thursday when we came home from the local brewery there were two Weimaraner's in our driveway. They were friendly so we looked at their tags and called their owner who had been looking for them half of the day. We delivered the dogs to their home which was a few miles away. Today I got pulled over for speeding between Meeker and Rifle and only got a warning. Next I got on the interstate at Rifle and wondered what that brown thing was on the shoulder. It was a purse complete with cell phone and a billfold, credit cards, money etc.. I got into the phone and texted a few of the people in the phone's memory that I had found a purse and the cell, and left my cell number. I got a call back within minutes. An older couple was traveling from Omaha to Vegas and had traded drivers near Rifle, the purse fell out unnoticed. They were just a few miles ahead of me on the interstate. I delivered it to them in Battlement Mesa and turned down the offered reward. Have a nice day!

We need more Guys like you Bean!

I haven't had much Good Luck when finding Wallets/Purses!

Nearly every one I've ever found was found/Stolen before I found them!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Yep There is a place around my campfire anytime for you.
Good Karma.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-15 AT 10:36PM (MST)[p]"I'd still get kicked in the nuts at every turn!"

Yep! but many of us still haven't given up hope. There is worse ways a going thru life than being honest and helpful.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

There
>is worse ways a going
>thru life than being honest
>and helpful.
>
>Joey
>
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Didn't know there was another way?:D

"Didn't know there was another way?"

Yep! and then a guy gets kicked in the nuts again! lol

Fred, how'd you get out of that ticket? Couple sacks of your beans? lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Beanman.....
I am kind of a weak believer in Karma.....I am a believer in being a good guy......you have every reason to feel good!The really good guys keep going and doing right in spite of getting kicked in the nuts.You have shown yourself to be generous with your fellow sportsmen and who you are and what you are. Nuff said!
J_T_B

I really don't believe in Karma either. And I've got a bunch of faults but I firmly believe in helping other people out whenever I can. Like I told these people when I handed over their purse, "honesty is a personal choice".

You are a good man Fred!

Never had any doubt.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Well done Beanman!
This sounds like OUR way of life but for many guys being helpful and honest is foreign.
I think most guys are damn honest and you're one of them.
Keep up the good work,
Zeke

Bean...I firmly believe in "what goes around comes around", you are due to draw a great tag...LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Homer, it wasn't the fact that you ran over the neighbors cat that will come back to haunt you. Its the fact that you were up in their flowerbed when you finally got him.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

And the meek shall inherit the earth. If ya don't toot your own horn, who the hell will?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Fred,

I believe in Karma son.

I think you do more than your
damned hard head will admit.

I think Karma made us friends.

You'll say two drunk rednecks.

I say two of the craftiest SOB's to
cruise the earth.

It's in between.

But it was karma.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos