Kamloops Cali Rams

BCBOY

Long Time Member
Here are some pics I took this past weekend. I dropped my wife off at the grocery store and then hit the hills for a quick photoshoot. Grocery shopping is way better when I ain't pushing the cart. ;)
P5140133.jpg

P5140139.jpg

P5140156.jpg

P5140163.jpg

P5140168.jpg

P5140178.jpg

P5140193a.jpg

P5140192.jpg

P5140260-1.jpg

P5140201.jpg

P5140240.jpg

P5140254.jpg

You got all those pics while your wife was grocery shopping? ... whats your average home over there cost?!

>You got all those pics while
>your wife was grocery shopping?
>... whats your average home
>over there cost?!

BCBOY took those pics about 5 minutes from my place. Not sure where you are from but like anywhere in BC house prices have gotten real stupid the last 10 years.

Average home prices are around $300,000 Canadian.

BHB

I live in a small town an hour and a half drive from these rams. While I hate going to the city, it is a neccessary evil when you live rural like me. The trip a little more bareable when I take the camera along and let my wife do the shopping while I play around in the sage. I don't see sage much otherwise, because even though I'm a hour and a half away, I live in what is called the Interior Wetbelt. It is always lush and green and that is the reason it grows monster muleys :) I'd much rather be taking pics of big ol' muleys in my backyard, but hey, when you are handed lemons, you might as well make lemonade, so these ratty sheep will do. ;)

Damn Rat Sheep! :)

Seriously, some real nice dudes in there...like the big dude in the last pics with the big chip outta his left and the young flarehorns the best

Not a bad day at the market eh! Beautiful photos

>I live in a small town
>an hour and a half
>drive from these rams. While
>I hate going to the
>city, it is a neccessary
>evil when you live rural
>like me. The trip a
>little more bareable when I
>take the camera along and
>let my wife do the
>shopping while I play around
>in the sage. I don't
>see sage much otherwise, because
>even though I'm a hour
>and a half away, I
>live in what is called
>the Interior Wetbelt. It is
>always lush and green and
>that is the reason it
>grows monster muleys :)
>I'd much rather be taking
>pics of big ol' muleys
>in my backyard, but hey,
>when you are handed lemons,
>you might as well make
>lemonade, so these ratty sheep
>will do. ;)

We will be transplanting about 50 of the Rats:) from Mount Paul this January. You should bring the kids down to wrestle some of the rats.

BHB

Bighornbob,
I'd be real interested to join in on that. I'm sure the kids would have a blast wrestling a sheep when the net drops. Give me a shout when it gets closer to the date.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom