Kamas Chalk Creek Billy

Tikka

Long Time Member
I drew the Kamas Chalk Creek Mtn. Goat... Yaaaaahoo,,, now I just need to get my fat azz in shape!!!!

Sweet tag. I put in for it as well, but drew a dang pronghorn tag. That took me out of the goat pool. I had 13 points this year, so it was not a guarantee. Good luck, it will be a blast in some beautiful country. How many points did you draw with? Where do you plan on concentrating your scouting and hunting efforts?

With 13 points you should have been garanteed a tag, last year 11 was max. I had 14 going into this year, as for where I will be hunting there is alot of time scout it out. Good luck on your antelope hunt.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/7498goat..jpg

Here is a pic. of one Billy that's not bad....I know bad pic. Iphone through my spotter!!!!

If anyone has good proven ways to judge these little basterds I'm all ears!!! I know most of you will say go for the hide but I want it all, good hide good horns....

I thought antelope were hard to judge!!! They are simple compared too these critters....

best way to judge them i found out was watch,watch,watch watch them... then you start to get an eye for them

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom