Kamala Hush Money Scandal -Pregnant nanny,

Cali4x4

Kamala Harris’ Nanny-Impregnating Husband Is The Poster Child For Toxic Masculinity​

by Jordan Boyd

Ever since Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff entered the White House at Vice President Kamala Harris’ side, corporate media have lauded him as the perfect husband and ideal person to denounce what Democrats deem “toxic masculinity.”

Emhoff’s recent confession
that he impregnated his children’s nanny while married to their mother, however, suggests it’s the Second Gentleman who is guilty of the toxic masculinity he routinely condemns.

A new report from The Daily Mail published over the weekend exposed Emhoff for engaging in an affair that resulted in a child with Najen Naylor, a teacher at his kids’ private school who moonlit as a nanny. At the time, Emhoff was still married to his movie producer ex-wife and the mother of his children, Kerstin Emhoff. The article quotes several sources who confirmed Naylor did not keep the baby but ultimately does not specify whether the child was lost through miscarriage, killed via abortion, or given up through adoption.

Emhoff confirmed the infidelity and the fact that it wrecked his first marriage in a statement released shortly after the report surfaced, but did not mention the alleged child that resulted from it.

“During my first marriage, Kerstin and I went through some tough times on account of my actions,” Emhoff said. “I took responsibility, and in the years since, we worked through things as a family and have come out stronger on the other side.”

Taking responsibility, of course, does not entail what at least one unnamed source claimed to the Daily Mail was “a financial settlement with Naylor.” In an ideal world, responsibility means pursuing fidelity to your wife and children above all. In cases like this one, responsibility looks like ensuring the survival and fatherly care of the child he helped create.

On its face, Emhoff’s behavior during his extramarital affair strongly contrasts with the brand he has built condemning toxic masculinity.

“There’s too much toxicity. It’s masculine toxicity out there, and we’ve kind of confused what it means to be a man, what it means to be masculine,” Emhoff told MSNBC’s Jonathan Capehart in March 2023.

1. Did Emhoff coerce the nanny into having an abortion, giving a child up for adoption, or in any other way? He was a wealthy and well-connected Hollywood entertainment lawyer; she was just a nanny. The massive power imbalance between the two would have been impossible to ignore, and is the stuff of classic #metoo accusations. Did Emhoff coerce the nanny, Najen Naylor, into making a decision about her own body?

2. Did Emhoff, Harris, President Joe Biden, or anyone else pay the nanny to keep quiet? Rumors of the affair emerged during the 2020 campaign but were hushed up. The nanny, it was reported, lives in the upscale Hamptons in New York.
Was she paid to keep quiet?

Were there non-disclosure agreements?

If so, were they listed as campaign expenses?

If not, then whoever paid her can be prosecuted in New York as Trump was prosecuted.

3. Why is the media silent about this?
The main Sunday morning news shows devoted no attention whatsoever to the Emhoff story, whereas they gave the Stormy Daniels story wall-to-wall coverage, over days and weeks, when it emerged in the early years of Trump’s presidency. The personal lives of politicians may be their own business — but not when they are trying to shame, prosecute, and imprison their opponents for what seem far milder transgressions. ⚖️ (y)

Last edited:
by Jordan Boyd

The same day the interview aired, Capehart penned an opinion editorial for the Washington Post hailing Emhoff as “the antidote to toxic masculinity.” Capehart claimed that celebrating Emhoff during Women’s History Month was appropriate because the Second Gentleman is “not only shattering perceptions of gender roles; he is also taking a sledgehammer to toxic masculinity.”

Emhoff’s history of breaking up his own family paired with his continuing role as the face of his wife’s abortion extremism campaign, however, makes him the truly toxic male.

Emhoff knocked up his kids’ nanny, mysteriously rid himself of the responsibility of that child, and has repeatedly lamented pro-life efforts
to protect women and children from the irreparable harm caused by abortion.

1722912602682.png

by Jordan Boyd

Now, he spends his time on nationwide tours telling other men to embrace a gruesome practice that harms women and kills children because it protects and preserves their ability to be sexual degenerates.

“[Abortion is] affecting [men’s] ability to plan their lives. And it’s also an issue of what’s next, what other freedoms are at risk. And these freedoms are affecting all Americans, not just women,” Emhoff told NBC’s Yamiche Alcindor ahead of a Men4Choice event in Atlanta in May.

Emhoff’s attempt to win over single women and men by pushing abortion puts him in the ranks of several other Biden administration and Harris for President shills such as Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg. Together, they believe the proliferation, normalization, and celebration of abortion gives men the agency to be noncommittal side pieces, husbands, and fathers — and that’s a good thing.

No amount of corporate media puff pieces praising Emhoff for being the first female Vice President’s feminist wingman can shield the Second Gentleman from his truly toxic motivations.

Emhoff is clearly willing to put his sexual desires above his marital covenant and fatherly commitments. He also promotes an ideology that promises men can use women for their bodies and rid themselves of any children so long as abortion on demand is legal and normalized.

The news of Emhoff’s adultery will likely not have a huge impact on voters weighing whether to throw their support behind his current wife, the 2024 Democratic presidential nominee, but maybe it should. After all, Harris has embraced and even elevated Emhoff’s anti-woman track as an asset to her abortion-for-all agenda.

Might pull some trump supporters to vote for Harris with these kind of stories.

I swear, trumps team is throwing this election on purpose.

What did the Biden-Harris 2020 Campagin know?

When did they find out?

Did the 2020 Biden-Harris campaign pay any hush money to the nanny?

Was there a NDA?

Were campaign funds used?

How were the fees identified on tax records?

Were 32 felonies commited?

⚖️👨‍⚖️⚖️

Last edited:
Might pull some trump supporters to vote for Harris with these kind of stories.

I swear, trumps team is throwing this election on purpose.
The most damaging narratives in politics are the ones that challenge your base assumptions. Nobody cares if Donald Trump ever cheated, because everyone knows he was a player and he loved the women.

On the other hand, you have a guy who is supposed to be straight-laced and buttoned down and when THAT guy turns out to have cheated with his kids’ nanny, that is transformative because nobody expected it.

The most damaging narratives in politics are the ones that challenge your base assumptions. Nobody cares if Donald Trump ever cheated, because everyone knows he was a player and he loved the women.

On the other hand, you have a guy who is supposed to be straight-laced and buttoned down and when THAT guy turns out to have cheated with his kids’ nanny, that is transformative because nobody expected it.
Bullchit, nobody gives a FF, not even the bible thumpers.

The righteous indignation from MAGA over infidelity and hush money is indefensible. Any reasonable person can see that.

It's as idiotic as when the MAGA called for Biden to drop out and then realized that was actually hurtful to them because Harris had a better chance of winning. Or when they then called for Biden to resign before somebody pointed out that would give Harris the power of incumbency and the ability to look Presidential before the election.

There is a lot of thinking from the shallow end of the pool right now by smart people who are too emotional to think clearly.

See: JD Vance as VP 🤦. He's the only VP nominee to be chosen who is already underwater on approve/disapprove. And he underperformed in his own state by 14% against other GOP candidates. Even his own state doesn't really like him. And it's not a state Trump was likely to lose anyway. When Trump was asked why he picked Vance, he said, "He liked me the most." WTF!

Last edited:
The righteous indignation from MAGA over infidelity and hush money is indefensible. Any reasonable person can see that.

It's as idiotic as when the MAGA called for Biden to drop out and then realized that was actually hurtful to them because Harris had a better chance of winning. Or when they then called for Biden to resign before somebody pointed out that would give Harris the power of incumbency and the ability to look Presidential before the election.

There is a lot of thinking from the shallow end of the pool right now by smart people who are too emotional to think clearly.

See: JD Vance as VP 🤦. He's the only VP nominee to be chosen who is already underwater on approve/disapprove. And he underperformed in his own state by 14% against other GOP candidates. Even his own state doesn't really like him. And it's not a state Trump was likely to lose anyway. When Trump was asked why he picked Vance, he said, "He liked me the most." WTF!
Underwater, and your party just “chose” a presidential nominee that has never received a single delegate or vote of the people? A candidate that even CNN/MSN called a drag on the Biden ticket? A candidate that has absolutely zero accomplishments as a politician unless you consider the most far left senator an accomplishment. A candidate so good they have to whitewash the internet from her past remarks and record. A candidate that has to hide from the press and the people of this country because she literally is awful when she opens her mouth….well, ah, you know.

Btw, some polls were saying Biden was winning before he dropped out. Polls were saying Hillary was a runaway winner as well.

Excuse me but if you really think Kamala would be better for this country, you’re an idiot, and I don’t think you’re an idiot.

I’ll put JD’s life and accomplishments against Kamala any day.

Please fill me in on all of Kamala’s accomplishments.

mber: 1465"]

[/QUOTE]
Douglas Emhoff, has been dinigrating men that don't agree with progressive ideology for years. He has been attacking religious thought that goes against progressive ideology for years.
Turnabout is fare game.

Your right Grizz there is alot of riteous indignation going on.

You act like your dumb enough to believe this was not all planned 3 1/2 yrs ago by the democrats. O OK, it's Trumps fault. SMH

Underwater, and your party just “chose” a presidential nominee that has never received a single delegate or vote of the people?
I'm a conservative, which is not MAGA. And the Democratic Convention isn't for a few weeks, that's when the delegates cast their vote. Wanna bet whether she gets the most delegates?
You act like your dumb enough to believe this was not all planned 3 1/2 yrs ago by the democrats. O OK, it's Trumps fault.
I literally predicted here many months ago this is exactly what would happen. I could find the link to the post if you'd like. I said the Dems were baiting the Repubs into running Trump and they did.

Underwater, and your party just “chose” a presidential nominee that has never received a single delegate or vote of the people? A candidate that even CNN/MSN called a drag on the Biden ticket? A candidate that has absolutely zero accomplishments as a politician unless you consider the most far left senator an accomplishment. A candidate so good they have to whitewash the internet from her past remarks and record. A candidate that has to hide from the press and the people of this country because she literally is awful when she opens her mouth….well, ah, you know.

Btw, some polls were saying Biden was winning before he dropped out. Polls were saying Hillary was a runaway winner as well.

Excuse me but if you really think Kamala would be better for this country, you’re an idiot, and I don’t think you’re an idiot.

I’ll put JD’s life and accomplishments against Kamala any day.

Please fill me in on all of Kamala’s accomplishments.
I don't like Kamala at all. Never defended her. Won't vote for her.

You're Not A MAGA Man!

You're Not Voting For KAMALA!

Who Are you Voting For?
A principled conservative of traditional Republican values. I'm not sure who it will be yet.

I often write-in or vote for the Libertarian candidate. I suspect I'll write-in this year.

I just have to find the conservative who will tell the truth about the 2020 election and be pro-public land. It's not easy to do.

I'm a conservative, which is not MAGA. And the Democratic Convention isn't for a few weeks, that's when the delegates cast their vote. Wanna bet whether she gets the most delegates?

I literally predicted here many months ago this is exactly what would happen. I could find the link to the post if you'd like. I said the Dems were baiting the Repubs into running Trump and they did.
When she ran in 2020 she had to dropout….nobody wanted her, nobody, not even in her home state.

Not a single citizen of this country has voted for her to be their president, she’s been forced upon us.

This little honeymoon for her will temporarily boost her numbers but hiding her in the basement won’t work again. The msm can pump up her supposed appeal but it will turn out just like Killery. With X not being censored like in 2020 all of Kamala’s supreme literary pearls are available for all to see, just like her far left positions. More people than ever before are wise to the msm propaganda, one of the few things good to come out of the Covid era.

I Can't Remember Who It Was?

But I Asked Them Who They Were Voting For?

Quick Reply:

Not For Trump They Said!

I Said:

Oh,So You're Voting For The Other Side Huh?

Pissed Em Right Off & Quick!

The throw away vote. Not for your country. Not for self preservation. Not for your family. Not for your neighbors. Not for the kids. Just to feel self righteous. All while we watch the world go to hell.

The throw away vote. Not for your country. Not for self preservation. Not for your family. Not for your neighbors. Not for the kids. Just to feel self righteous. All while we watch the world go to hell.
I never understood this line of thinking. Without question, a vast majority of surveys overwhelmingly found people responding their life and the country was better under Trump. Multiple of these were from left wing msm.

If everyone only voted for those they liked, felt would do a good job, and were good people…..well, we’d never cast votes.

I don't like Kamala at all. Never defended her. Won't vote for her.
Grizz, I know you’re a smart guy but sometimes we have to play the hand we’re dealt and do what’s best for the country despite our personal feelings/belief.

This country is in a bad situation and headed in a dangerous direction and most people know it whether they’ll admit it or not. Trump might not be the best solution but I think he’s the best solution to clean up so the future candidates you’re hoping for can appear on the stage. Right now that conservative you’re waiting for won’t ever happen because the powers who run the country right now won’t let it happen. We can only hope that someone can clean up the corrupt monstrosity the government has become. It may or may not be Trump but I’m damn sure it isn’t Kamala. Trump is very much more “seasoned” this time and I doubt he will make the same mistakes in appointments to his advisers/cabinet this time.

In my opinion, a vote for D or a write in, is only keeping this country on the same path. We already had 4 years of someone other than who was voted to be president running this country and I don’t want another 4 of the same.

Have a good night

mber: 1465"]
Douglas Emhoff, has been dinigrating men that don't agree with progressive ideology for years. He has been attacking religious thought that goes against progressive ideology for years.
Turnabout is fare game.

[/QUOTE]

The issues are the hypocrisy and Unequal justice under the law.

You RHINOs posing as Liberals are a funny bunch 🤡 🎈

Go give your gucs to Camel-Ah she wants them

Right now that conservative you’re waiting for won’t ever happen because the powers who run the country right now won’t let it happen.
Exactly. And they won't get my vote until they do. I don't OWE them anything.
In my opinion, a vote for D or a write in, is only keeping this country on the same path.
In certain swing states, I'd agree with you. I live in Utah so I get the luxury of a protest vote. Otherwise they'd never know I'm dissatisfied.
You clearly missed civics and the Electoral College in high school. See my comment above.

PS. My vote is for my country and my family. That's who my allegiance and commitment is to... not some corrupt political party that, I think, everybody agrees is just that... Corrupt.

PPS. I can think of nothing more UN-American than criticizing an informed citizen from voting their conscience. A true patriot would defend their neighbor's vote, even if they disagreed with it, because that is what our Country is built upon.

Turnabout is fare game.

[/QUOTE]
I have some news, trump is throwing this election so you better get used to Harris/Walz.

Pisses me off too, because I can make a lot more money under trump favoring the upper 2% with tax cuts, lowering interest rates, etc. etc. He's more greedy than I am, which is why I'll still vote for him. Use that tool as a way to increase my wealth.

He just cant get out of his own way by acting like a petulant child.

I have some news, trump is throwing this election so you better get used to Harris/Walz.

Pisses me off too, because I can make a lot more money under trump favoring the upper 2% with tax cuts, lowering interest rates, etc. etc. He's more greedy than I am, which is why I'll still vote for him. Use that tool as a way to increase my wealth.

[/QUOTE]

Buzz nobody gives a **** about you or your pretend money. It's a fact you will die alone and the next day nobody will remember you or your BS life, unless they watch you studder and stammer thru your little speech, then they will laugh and then reflect on what a waste of oxygen you were. Your a sad pathetic excuse of a human. In the game of life, your the biggest loser of all.

And as far as the 2% BS..... you had no clue of it until it was posted a few weeks ago. Sad pathetic little "man".... the result of papa smurf having a ******* baby with the Kebler elf.

Buzz nobody gives a **** about you or your pretend money. It's a fact you will die alone and the next day nobody will remember you or your BS life, unless they watch you studder and stammer thru your little speech, then they will laugh and then reflect on what a waste of oxygen you were. Your a sad pathetic excuse of a human. In the game of life, your the biggest loser of all.
[/QUOTE]
Why so angry?

Facts are what they are, and I want trump in office to make another million to go with the 2.5 I already have.

Will ice the cake perfectly, will get there with either D or R support, just faster with trump at the helm.

I don't expect much out of trump, other than not to throw the election and he still disappoints me. Picking a fight with Kemp, choosing a POS for a VP, and looking like a racist to the world.

He has to be throwing this on purpose, he's playing 5-d chess.

Why so angry?

Facts are what they are, and I want trump in office to make another million to go with the 2.5 I already have.

Will ice the cake perfectly, will get there with either D or R support, just faster with trump at the helm.

I don't expect much out of trump, other than not to throw the election and he still disappoints me. Picking a fight with Kemp, choosing a POS for a VP, and looking like a racist to the world.

[/QUOTE]

Buzz the Troll

“He has to be throwing this on purpose, he's playing 5-d chess.”

That be laughable Buzz, but unfortunately, there’s a lot of people here that are convinced he is playing 5-D chess. Reality couldn’t be further from the truth.

Also hoping he doesn’t puss out of a scheduled debate…..that’d be pretty embarrassing.

“He has to be throwing this on purpose, he's playing 5-d chess.”

That be laughable Buzz, but unfortunately, there’s a lot of people here that are convinced he is playing 5-D chess. Reality couldn’t be further from the truth.

Also hoping he doesn’t puss out of a scheduled debate…..that’d be pretty embarrassing.
Kamala will only debate if she can have a teleprompter and ear piece….she can’t even take an unscripted question from a reporter without sounding like an imbecile.

Kamala will only debate if she can have a teleprompter and ear piece….she can’t even take an unscripted question from a reporter without sounding like an imbecile.
Well, she’s certainly a better debater than Biden, I’m quite sure you mentioned he was the worst, she must be 2nd worst. By the way, Trumps worthless without a teleprompter too.

I’m just hoping we all get to see. I think Trumps afraid to debate her, hope I’m wrong, but Im betting he pusses out.

Well, she’s certainly a better debater than Biden, I’m quite sure you mentioned he was the worst, she must be 2nd worst. By the way, Trumps worthless without a teleprompter too.

I’m just hoping we all get to see. I think Trumps afraid to debate her, hope I’m wrong, but Im betting he pusses out.
Enlighten me, what has Kamala accomplished in the past 4 years since she had to drop out of the presidential race? She had 0 support in 2020, even from her home state, the worst rating of a VP, was given both the border and Ukraine (great wins), and every time she speaks she produces a new meme.

Yet, she is somehow now something completely different than she’s always been? Seriously, tell me how Kamala is up to the job. Someone tell me her accomplishments. What has she done? So far, all I’ve heard from her is talk that earned her the most left dem title. For crying out loud, they have to whitewash the internet of her past comments so her idiot supporters don’t find out who she really is….thank god for X!

It’s no wonder most Dems were all about masks, 8 boosters, believed Russia collusion, censorship wasn’t happening, the laptop was fake, lockdowns, Covid origins, Ukraine bio labs, and Biden was sharp as a tack. It’s pretty easy to see dems will believe whatever they’re told. It would be comical if it wasn’t so sad.

I’ve asked in multiples threads for someone to list Kamala’s accomplishments….still waiting.

I don’t think Kamala is the countries savior, nor the best candidate the democrats could have nominated. I won’t agree with many of her policies, but she’s not an idiot (nor is she almost 80)….and that’s making some people nervous.

What did Trump do to prove his worth besides inherit his father’s fortune and run several of his businesses into bankruptcy? He’s not a business genius and he’s not playing 5-D chess. If you think he is than your a fool.

She will give Trump more than he can handle with his usual BS in a debate….that’s why he’s trying to back (puss) out.

Last edited:
I don’t think Kamala is the countries savior, nor the best candidate the democrats could have nominated. I won’t agree with many of her policies, but she’s not an idiot….and that’s making some people nervous.

What did Trump do to prove his worth besides inherit his father’s fortune and run several of his businesses into bankruptcy? He’s not a business genius and he’s not playing 5-D chess. If you think he is than your a fool.

She will give Trump more than he can handle with his usual BS in a debate….that’s why he’s trying to back (puss) out.
So, still no answers. That’s what I thought.

Put up a clip of her speaking intelligently about answers to any of her future policies to help with the problems she/joe have created. Ah hell, put up any clip of her speaking where it’s not a word salad.

Why so angry?

Buzz the Troll
[/QUOTE]
People like you are what's wrong with this country. They tried to destroy his family, destroy his business, weaponizesed the court system against him solely, and tried to kill him . But, yeah trumps a puss for never giving up the fight and won't debate a useless ***** that couldn't even win a vote in a primary democratic election. The way she was even made the nominee should be the only true discusion on the internet. People like you are a joke and wouldn't amount for a freckle on trumps ass for the balls the man has regardless rather he can beat the cheat or not. Atleast he isn't some puss just running his mouth on the internet.

Haha. I see your running your mouth on the internet too. By definition, you must also be a puss.

Last edited:
Buzz the Troll
People like you are what's wrong with this country. They tried to destroy his family, destroy his business, weaponizesed the court system against him solely, and tried to kill him . But, yeah trumps a puss for never giving up the fight and won't debate a useless ***** that couldn't even win a vote in a primary democratic election. The way she was even made the nominee should be the only true discusion on the internet. People like you are a joke and wouldn't amount for a freckle on trumps ass for the balls the man has regardless rather he can beat the cheat or not. Atleast he isn't some puss just running his mouth on the internet.
[/QUOTE]
Well said.

Think of this twilight zone spin.

What if Trump had the media and DOJ in his pocket like any Dem candidate does? He would be anointed best president ever. Just think if the media coverage was reversed, how bad would the Dems be crying how everything is rigged against them.

Buzz the Troll
[/QUOTE]

Hey dummy, I'm voting for that tool to get what I want.

Why are you so upset?

Just pointing out how he appears to be all but handing Harris the election.

Truth really stings you that much?

"Just pointing out how he appears to be all but handing Harris the election"

A lot of people in Trumps own close orbit are questioning this very thing. Does the guy really want to win? It's not unreasonable to ask that question when he trashes a popular swing state Governor who publicly backs him. The guy needs every firkin vote he can get and many of his recent actions makes zero sense. Loomer is one of the nastiest & most vocal Trump sycophants out there & he gives her praise and shout outs at every turn.

Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 9.25.26 AM.png

"Just pointing out how he appears to be all but handing Harris the election"

A lot of people in Trumps own close orbit are questioning this very thing. Does the guy really want to win? It's not unreasonable to ask that question when he trashes a popular swing state Governor who publicly backs him. The guy needs every firkin vote he can get and many of his recent actions makes zero sense. Loomer is one of the nastiest & most vocal Trump sycophants out there & he gives her praise and shout outs at every turn.

View attachment 153388
Could agree with Laura any more.

Could agree with Laura any more.

I just wanna point out how contradictory this sounds…..
Trump isn’t smart enough to stop handing away the election AND at the same time he’s definitely smart enough to run the country??

And he’ll unite the country too? Can’t even bring unity to his party spouting completely unnecessary and stupid comments about Brian Kemp…..burning votes like a next level genius.

Oh yeah, it’ll definitely be massive fraud that cost him the election.

I just wanna point out how contradictory this sounds…..
Trump isn’t smart enough to stop handing away the election AND at the same time he’s definitely smart enough to run the country??

And he’ll unite the country too? Can’t even bring unity to his party spouting completely unnecessary and stupid comments about Brian Kemp…..burning votes like a next level genius.

Oh yeah, it’ll definitely be massive fraud that cost him the election.
The problem is he goes off on tangents too much. Economy, border, crime, and foreign policy. That’s all he should be talking about.

Still better than Kamala

Why so angry?

[/QUOTE]

Don’t quit your day job buzz. With the way inflation is going and legs up looking like she might be elected by the sheep 3.5 mil will not last you long.

You can vote for whoever you want, that’s your right as an American. But if you vote for a third party person who has no way of winning you may be helping someone you don’t want getting in. Unfortunately sometimes (a lot of times) you have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils. I have been blaming the Republican Party for 20 years for not finding and grooming some good honest people to run our government. Unfortunately both sides only want to line their pockets.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom