Kali weather...

Roy

Hear there is quite a storm headed your way in some parts there and that evacuations have been ordered. Hope all the Kali MM'ers are safe and cared for! Check in and let us know how it is in your area - I know it is a big state so some of you might be high and dry. Just let us know.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

We have gotten around an inch and a half of rain today with wind gusts up to 50 MPH in Northern Kali today

I think the whole state is gettin hammered Roy. We got about 3inches here in the central valley so far. Heard some spots got up to 8 inches so far.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

In the area of Yuba County, we have had 2 inches of rain with wind gusts to 50 MPH. You Nevada boys East of Reno watch out for flash floods in your area if this continues as it goes East.

RELH

I just hope it gets over in the next 2 weeks. I'm heading out for a little sailing on the bay and some kayaking on a couple of esturary's which I certainly don't want to do with the conditions that are occuring now.

Here in Eureka we got wind and rain. It seems like about an inch so far. No fear of flood.

The stars are lining up for next week. I'll take the whole week off to hunt the elusive blacktail on a private ranch. I'll have my good friend, the local B&C measurer, with me to make sure I don't shoot the wrong buck.:),

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

NoahsArkHumor.jpg

* VERY HEAVY RAIN IS LIKELY OVER THE SIERRA NEVADA AND FOOTHILLS FROM THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING AS A STRONG AND VERY MOIST PACIFIC STORM MOVES INTO THE REGION. RAINFALL TOTALS DURING THIS PERIOD WILL RANGE FROM 3 TO 5 INCHES IN THE FOOTHILLS... WITH AS MUCH AS 7 INCHES AT ELEVATIONS ABOVE 4000 FEET. FLASH FLOODING AND DEBRIS FLOWS ARE POSSIBLE

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Just watched the news...I can't remember the name of the town but it started raining there at 3am and there is over 18" there now....Thats a whole lot of rain! so far I have 6.25 here and rising...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

We got about 3" here in El Dorado Hills, with steady winds of close to 30 and gusts to over 50 in late afternoon. It was the 2nd rainiest October day in history, the news indicated. I guess the rainiest day was in the 1800s.

just El Nino...glad I waited on the decoy tossin .....however all the rice was not harvested yet and all that water will put a damper on that and the fellas who now have to wait...hard vto beleive its going to be upper 80's this weekend..
good luck eelgrass..(taking gomer with ya?)
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

>The stars are lining up for
>next week. I'll take the
>whole week off to hunt
>the elusive blacktail on a
>private ranch. I'll have my
>good friend, the local B&C
>measurer, with me to make
>sure I don't shoot the
>wrong buck.:),
>
>Eel

Good luck on your hunt Steve.. Hope you shoot a big one and take lots of photos.

Typical......it storms here the day after deer season ended in MY zone. Sometimes Mother Nature is cruel, very cruel!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom