KALI KONDORS & LEAD???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
OK GUYS!

GALS!

TREE HUGGERS!

GREENIES!

How many of you think the good ole Kali Kondors will survive in TARDville?

How much Money & Time has been Invested in their Reintroduction?

They look like a DUMB Bird!

They are an UGLY Bird!

They are claiming several more died recently of Lead Poisoning?

How many of you are gonna admit you've shot a Kondor that did Die of Lead Poisoning?

Post up your thoughts & don't be Bashful about what you've seen/witnessed/done with the Kondors!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=24311040&nid=148

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

I saw a picture of you once, you look dumb and ugly too. Are Condors killing deer, elk and livestock? Then what's the BFD?

RUMOR has it they have been workin the TARDville RoadKills/Poached Bucks over!

So?

I Suppose you're a PERTY SOB Yourself?

BESS...... IN CALILAND WE ARE TRAINING ALL OF OUR PREDATORS TO EAT LIBERALS, FERN FEELERS, GRANOLA MUNCHERS, & DEMOCRATS. WE NEED THOSE CONDORS TO CLEAN UP THE MESS WHEN ITS OVER, GIVE THE UGLY BIRD A BREAK......HE IS THE CLEAN UP CREW..............YD.

>
> BESS...... IN CALILAND
>WE ARE TRAINING ALL OF
>OUR PREDATORS TO EAT
>LIBERALS, FERN FEELERS, GRANOLA MUNCHERS,
>& DEMOCRATS. WE NEED
>THOSE CONDORS TO CLEAN UP
>THE MESS WHEN ITS OVER,
> GIVE THE UGLY BIRD
>A BREAK......HE IS THE CLEAN
>UP CREW..............YD.

I hear You YUKON!

But I just can't see that Few of Birds eatin that much Trash!:D:D:D

I'm thinking that in TARDville there are a lot more poached bucks with whole bodies left in the field.... Copper bullet LAWS won't matter on those :)

But I think it would be worth the additional price of a copper bullet in the small hope of helping out a condor... Not the price the taxpayers have invested in them!

Don't know what there bitchin about...once they had 22 now 73...I'd say that's quite a success rate at about $2 million dollars a buzzard....

condor-1.jpg

Tard's that can easily kill a runnin' buck at 35990 yards with their savage edge, but they need a 12 gauge to hit a rabbit at 20'.

The lead free zones for Condors is junk science. There is no scientific evidence showing that condors are poisoned by ingested lead bullets. This is all another greenie attempt to shut down lawful hunting, by incrementally regulating and impeding hunters with over burdensome regulations.
I've seen all the colorful presentations and read all the research papers, and the data does not support their reckless conclusions. Don't believe this nonsense. The researchers even know what studies need to be done to test their hypothesis, but refuse to perform those studies. They don't want data that will nullify their beliefs.
Bill

What Llampacker said!

2 condors died in captivity, having never visited the wild, of LEAD POISONING.
There is NO evidence that lead in wild birds is higher than lead in captive birds.
Bad Science.

They are a waste of our money! Just like the wolf they are tool the anti hunters are trying to use against us. Here in southern utah they have a full time government babysitter who follows them around trying to stop them from destroying personal property. The dumb things are obsessed with plastic. Every summer for the last 3 years they have ripped and ate the weather stripping between the door and door jams at my friends cabin. Two summers ago we were inside having lunch when we started hearing an odd sound, I looked out the window and 3 of the damn things had shedded the soft top cover on the side by side and where starting to destroy the seats. At another nearby cabin they got in an open window and did thousands in damage to the interior. I could go on for hours about all the damage they've caused to property on Kolob and Cedar Mtn. They should be considered a pest NOT an endangered species.

I see now where the TARDville Officials are claiming Ducks have a little Lead in them!

Well Imagine that!

The Millions of Pounds of Lead laying in the bottom of Farmington Bay & they wonder why Quackers might be packin Lead,GEEZUS!

How much will this Study Cost us?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom