Kali is up!

Nothing for me, can't get my sons results it keep showing mine when I put his info in. Anyone else having this problem?

Glad you got a decent tag sageadvice. I've hunted 3a a couple of times and had a lot of fun. Remember seeing a lot of cats in addition to the muleys. Hope you have a great time!

Stillhunter said, "Hope you have a great time!"

Thanks! I been hunting 5a the last couple times i could draw, about every 5-6 years, but i hunted 3a back once in the early 90's.

Back then i had a real job and we were busy so i only got to hunt it 2 weekends and barely touched the area. This year, i'll hunt the whole season if that's what it takes and make at least one or two scouting trips to boot. I can't say that i know the unit but have a feeling that i'll know some of it pretty good before it's over.

Any pm's with offers of info or contacts would be appreciated.

"I'm not looking for anybody's honey hole here, just..." :)

Joey

Nothing for me, as usual.:)

Joey, isn't that the general area of your pronghorn tag last year? Or was it the year before?

Eel

X5B hunting it for the first time I know it's not what it used to be but still should be a fun hunt.

Oilyrag,

You got my tag darn you......good luck and hopefully next year I will draw that tag.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Sage,

Been a while since I hunted there, but from what friends have told me the bucks are still roaming the country side! Will look up my journal and see what I can find, and ask around. Give me a few days and I'll get back to you...

Oilcan, That should be a great tag! I don't hunt the area myself except for doves but do know the country in 5a, right across the hiway, pretty good. I also know though, a couple good buds who know it really well and if looking for some square advice, i can connect you guys up.

Eelgrass, yeah, same area, centered around the little town of Adin, Ca. I made some great new friends up there last year and though there are way more deer tags allocated than Antelope, i believe that they will still share in their knowledge if i need it.

This is a perfect trip for me this year. It's fairly close to home, within 2 hours, so not too much $$$ in fuel spent. I love the big open country, and it has some good-great bucks to be had with very limited tags given. Yes, i'm excited!!

Joey

Didn't draw a x-tag, But I got a tag for the highly coveted D-14, But at least I got a tag.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

kilowatt don't worry i'll get it all scouted out for you so next year you can just show up and shot a big one..LOL

I didn't draw anything, nor did my son.

Centerfire, if you need any help, PM me. I know the Lassen unit pretty well.

One of my close buddies drew one of the desert sheep tags for the Cady Mountains. And so did one of the fellows who posts on here from time to time, though I don't want to steal his thunder. He's a guy that I helped with some elk advice on a tag he drew last year. So, I guess I get to go sheep hunting with my buddy, just not with a tag in MY pocket.

Drew x-2 with 5 points, feeling pretty lucky right about now ;-) points for everything else...Also a General Montana Deer tag so Mulies on the menu this year, yee haaa

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom