KALI IS ON FIRE AGAIN!!!

Elk ... I Pray you are NOT making fun or tossing Darts toward California via, A Fire.

This is 11/8/18 and elections went all Democrat + Insider Back Stabs.

We have a Fire in Butte and another down South + We had a marine Psycho KILL a SHERIFF'S SERGEANT with 29+ Years on Duty.

Yes Elk, I LOVE Your Humor but those of of in California, Who are MM'Y folks, feel the Pains.

Utah has it's own unique challenges yet, I never Poke Fun towards Utah.

I "Jagerdad" have Family, Friends and more all wrapped up in our Utah.

PS: How has/is our MM'Y Friend whose Home Burned down last year doing ... ?

Jagerdad :-(

DW I expected a Hug & Sympathy "FROM YOU" ( A Man I am Proud of) so, you + Elk have forced me to get RUDE & VIOLENT via my Picture below. So, Hold on to Your Panties and I and ALL CALIFORNIA'nzzz retaliate .... Gurr

93002nonpoliticalpost.jpg

And here come'zzz the Hail Bailer Punch to, eur Belly, Side, + an Upper-Cut Punch ... so fast ... EWE Never Saw'z them cumming.....

74132seperation101ishere..jpg

Hugs and, I Pray all California Folks will be as Violent in their respective Posts, as I have been; Above.

Jagerdad

PS: Eel, You can be very aggressive so, sit dis 1 out until other'zz have a SHOT across the Bow of our Brethern'z in other States.

Maybe we can talk our future governor to head to the front line? Maybe he'll take his husband with him?

#livelikezac

>Elk ... I Pray you are
>NOT making fun or tossing
>Darts toward California via, A
>Fire.

You'll have to Show Me where I was doing anything of the Sort?

Got alot of Friends that Live in KALI!

Posting Info in Hopes it Might Help somebody!

Sure the Hell wouldn't Wish another Fire on Nobody!

Praying & Hoping for every-bodies Safety!

>
>This is 11/8/18 and elections went
>all Democrat + Insider Back
>Stabs.
>
>We have a Fire in Butte
>and another down South +
>We had a marine Psycho
>KILL a SHERIFF'S SERGEANT with
>29+ Years on Duty.
>
>Yes Elk, I LOVE Your Humor
>but those of of in
>California, Who are MM'Y folks,
>feel the Pains.
>
>Utah has it's own unique challenges
>yet, I never Poke Fun
>towards Utah.
>
>I "Jagerdad" have Family, Friends and
>more all wrapped up in
>our Utah.
>
>PS: How has/is our MM'Y Friend
>whose Home Burned down last
>year doing ... ?
>
>Jagerdad :-(

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-18 AT 06:39AM (MST)[p]I really dont care anymore.
If these fugktards can elect Gavin Newsom as their leader, they deserve to burn.

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-18
>AT 06:39?AM (MST)

>
>I really dont care anymore.
>If these fugktards can elect Gavin
>Newsom as their leader, they
>deserve to burn.

Does anyone know where Cox (the Republican candidate) was when the fire started? :D

Jager, you stepped out of bounds. Elkassassin cares for all people, even us Californians. Bless him!:)

They just evacuated Malibu and all of the town of Paradise is gone. They are lighting back fires hoping to save Chico

Two really bad fires

And you missed on me too. My dozer operator buddy, who I've spoke of before on these threads, Facebook post from 5am this mornin. He's headed to the front.

3075screenshot20181109112343chrome.jpg

#livelikezac

Hunter, you're an a$$!! A lot of people lost everything in this fire and that's your thought process. You need some special kind of help. BTW, Butte county voted for Cox.

hwy

JagerDad, you asked about Kilowatt, who lost his home to fire last year. I have been in touch with him and he is doing ok under the circumstances of losing everything in that fire.
He is living in a rental paid for by his insurance and after getting a bad contractor to rebuild,He fired him and he now has a local contractor and his home will be rebuilt this coming year.

The wife and I will be seeing him this coming December and take him out to dinner.

RELH

This fire has been really bad, Paradise was run over by the flames and over 2000 homes were lost and several lives also. Chico was threatened last night and we had friends stay with us that had been evacuated. At work seven of my employees lost their homes and several customers lost their businesses. It's pretty sad but we're doing everything we can to help. Pray for rain.

>JagerDad, you asked about Kilowatt, who
>lost his home to fire
>last year. I have been
>in touch with him and
>he is doing ok under
>the circumstances of losing everything
>in that fire.
> He is living
>in a rental paid for
>by his insurance and after
>getting a bad contractor to
>rebuild,He fired him and he
>now has a local contractor
>and his home will be
>rebuilt this coming year.
>
> The wife and I
>will be seeing him this
>coming December and take him
>out to dinner.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

+1

DW, I heard the dozers are doing fantastic work along the northeast line of the fire. About the only bright spot so far. And they're defending Chico, of course.

The latest.

Larrbo, let me know if there is anything we can do to help. we aren't that far away. Have lots of friends in that area too.

hwy

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-18 AT 09:51AM (MST)[p]>Hunter, you're an a$$!! A lot
>of people lost everything in
>this fire and that's your
>thought process. You need some
>special kind of help. BTW,
>Butte county voted for Cox.
>
>
>hwy

I said something stupid yesterday and deserved to be called out on it.

I have been out of state for the last week and really didn't comprehend the magnitude of this firestorm until I drove back into California last night and saw the monstrous smoke cloud that engulfed me as I came through Red Bluff...I was stewing with anger since the results of the election showed that Gavin Newsom is our new governor and anticipating the horrendous ramifications of that.
I had no right to bring that into this thread...

I've lived through two recent evacuations and the fact that my brothers are a Sheriffs deputy, a CHP and my son is involved in every one of these monsters should temper my political beliefs with some basic human decency.
That region of California is actually very conservative, all of I-5 up there is lined with John Cox for governor signs.

I just watched my first news coverage of the fire this morning, all I can say is that I feel horrible.

Once again, I apologize and my heart aches for the victims of this horrendous event.

I understand not everyone has a Face Book account/page. I do not have one. This is from such a face Book account:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...52Il__1R-PdFJbka4sqqpqlIhdyKeQjKhGwONX6GJ-F92

Jehsa Milinkevich is with David Link in Paradise, California.
23 hrs
We are aching so bad... one officer even had to watch his house burning while he's directing people to safety. ?Praying for our thin blue line family especially to all the Police wives/ husbands who needed to do everything while their husbands/wives are away to serve..???

Update: 5 Oroville CHPs also lost their homes and other police officers from different agencies too?
For those saying that Firefighters also lost their houses, we know that and that's very sad. But It's not just the firefighters, even the medical team lost their houses and they're still there to serve. Enloe Hospital and Oroville had to take care all of Feather river hospital patients. Giving comfort to patients while their own families need comfort too. It's very tragic and selfless. Everyone is affected, and we appreciate everyone...but this post is for the Police family who lost a brother during the shooting and later will experience a devastating fire. ? -Nurse and Police wife

"For I know the plans I have for you,? declares the Lord, ?plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11
Let's not lose that hope from God.

#thinblueline #webleedblue #paradisefire #buttestrong

Jagerdad :-(

If the entire town of paradise has burned I'm sure the Baker, the carpenter, the teacher, the preacher, and every other occupation lost their homes and some lost their businesses.

#livelikezac

23 has lost their lives according to the last report I heard about 20 minutes ago. My Son is up there doing welfare checks looking for possible bodies. They were advised if a body is found, mark the location and move on and the coroner's teams will handle recovery.

RELH

so....if you don't collect a state check....your loss is less significant.....right jager????

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It may be nearing 10,000 Homes and 250+ Commercial Structures.

The link and Post I made above does not = how you or I feel. It is simply a post.

I care about every single person, rich, poor, wealthy, poor, etc... all ='s pains.

I never spent much time withing Paradise yet I have been close to it since our neighbors went there often in the late 1960's when I was a child.

Plus DW, I went to be certified in the early 1980's as your Dozer friend is. Certified as an: "Equipment For Hire" person. I was not a Dozer guy. I was a Class "A" Licence Holder in every California DMV Category.

I had friends who owned Water Trucks and that was what I was to do. I darn near bought my own fleet of Water Trucks. At $2,400 to over $3,000 per 24 hr shift...depending if the fire was State or Federal... There was $$$$ to be made. Such Water trucks could and did, go into Idaho for $$$ and Colorado, Etc... Every such Truck was darn near exempt from any Law Enforcement actions which even might, slow such an Emergency Rig to slow on any road or highway.

The Gov THREW $$$$ at anyone who could provide service and have certified staff. It is SOOOOOooo simple to make ton's of $ off the backs of Tax Payers via a Certified Fire. It put a very sour taste in me. I refused $. Yet such is a different story. My Colors don't run/mix in some venues where others saw $. I can feed my Family and not join in to the Parana $ Eating I saw dear friends jump fast into. I sure must be one, dum-azz son of a #####...to many of you.

Maybe I was/am soured due to the Federal (Political) guidelines ref the Yellowstone Fire that I drove through and the Fed's said, let it all burn...that's how Nature does things. Even towards Dakota, everything was/has been Black; everywhere.

Elk, I never intended to get out of line in my first post ref this fire. If I was wrong, I Apologize. I really do. DW, I also must be sure YOU have not taken any Post I made as negative towards you. I would never do such to you or Elk.

Jagerdad :-( Breathing Heavy Smoke everyday.

Homer ... Either you feel I have such a thick Blue Line that no Private Business means anything to me, or, you are now behaving like TriState and trolling to cast negatives into someone's post. I don't know you Homer but you so often post more negative words than Nice SWEET things and, with pure Love.

I could not Post in such a repeatable pattern. It's not me.

Homer, you are a good man. I mean no harm. But as so many are going through such a devastating time + PEOPLE DEAD, Forever and so much more... Maybe consider lightening up with negatives, just a tad bit. Just Consider such.

Jagerdad

>>California proudly leads the nation in
>>clean air laws.
>>
>>
99027clean.jpg

>
>
>And cannabis consumption...

That photo was taken at 4:20

Good to see the bent wrist liberals in San Francisco having to deal with the smoke. Hopefully it will change their tune on how to manage our forests. They seem to believe dead trees should be allowed to fall and rot on the forest floor as it did before man came along. Just more fuel for a major fire along with the brush allowed to grow 10 feet tall.

RELH

The Fire is named: "CAMP FIRE" due to it starting at Camp Creek, possibly by PG&E.

Here are You Tube Video's:

https://www.youtube.com/user/kcratv/videos

Many People are not accounted for. Sheriff's Dept has been forced to call in Anthropologists & Mobile DNA Labs to find and preserve Bone Fragments of Human Remains and trying to locate such in ashes.

RELH & Trump are correct insofar as Forrest Management. You can't walk off any road from June forward with out sounding as if you are walking upon Corn Flakes.

Jagerdad

Well the death toll in the Camp Creek fire has jumped from 29 to 42 deaths. With about 250 persons still missing or un-accountable for, I expect it to jump much higher.
Our Moon beam governor, Jerry Brown is still blaming it on climate change and is upset that Trump blames Moon beam's administration for mis-managing our state forests.

Hopefully they will wise up and start again doing control burns during the winter months like they used to do years ago. Of course the Democrats will hit us with another yearly fee to pay for better management since they will not take any money saved up for Moon beam's bullet train from L.A. to San Francisco.

RELH

Blame the drought..
Blame the bugs..
Blame communitys that spring up in the sticks..
Blame Blame Blame..nothing is going to stop Mother Nature..
Except God and I think he's pissed...
Smacked

Hopefully they will
>wise up and start again
>doing control burns during the
>winter months like they used
>to do years ago. Of
>course the Democrats will hit
>us with another yearly fee
>to pay for better management
>since they will not take
>any money saved up for
>Moon beam's bullet train from
>L.A. to San Francisco.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

They won't REHL, they'll double down on climate change and that dirty fossil fuel consumption!

#livelikezac

I agree with you DW. To change course and start managing the forest will be admitting they were doing it wrong all along and no way in Hades will the liberal Democrats admit that.

The only way they will change would be if enough liberal voters get tired of breathing that smoke in several large cities, which is happening now, and they put pressure on the liberal Democrats they voted into office. The smoke in Sacramento and the bay area of San Francisco has reached the hazard level where they are being advised to stay indoors. May they get a belly full before it is over. As for us in the hill area next door to Butte county, blue skies and sunshine as the wind is blowing it into the Sacramento valley and Bay area.

I bet you that a few movie stars will be yelling for better management since they lost their mansions in the fire in Southern CA.

RELH

For the sake of accuracy and with no interest in defending Governor Brown, I would point out that these are not State lands burning. These are mostly private holdings, and President Trump's criticisms of California's fire management are therefore completely out-of-line. In fact, anyone here can see that Federal lands are in exactly the same poor condition as any of the rest, so if Trump is serious about making improvements, then he should feel free to jump right on it. And to suggest that firefighters lack water to attack these blazes because there is still some that reaches the sea (and our fishermen are very thankful for this) is absurd. The fact that some water still trickles into the ocean does not make it unavailable to firefighters while it remains upstream.

God, I miss Eisenhower.

Latest figures on the fire are

130,000 acres burned
48 confirmed deaths
8,817structures destroyed this is houses and businesses
35% contained

The deaths will increase as they have said that there are a lot of structures that have a pink flag on them meaning that there could be remains. They can investigate it until they get some heavy equipment in to lift the debris up to look under it.

Getting hit by a retardant drop is no picnic. I saw the aftermath of a low drop across a BLM engine that blew out the windows and knocked it back twenty feet. Luckily, no one was inside. I watched another knock several limps off a snag. One struck a fire fighter and broke his arm. He wasn't on my crew, and we told him to move...

Too cool, I guess.

bullskin, I guess I got lucky. It was right at dusk and I asked permission from my supervisor to run up the hill and shovel dirt on a stump that was shooting embers into the air. He looked at his watch and told me to go ahead. "It's too late for an air drop." The pilot must have dropped from a higher altitude because I just got covered in about 1/4" of slime. None the worse for wear.

Hey SMACKDADDY!

He's not Mad at you,Right?

>Blame the drought..
>Blame the bugs..
>Blame communitys that spring up in
>the sticks..
>Blame Blame Blame..nothing is going to
>stop Mother Nature..
>Except God and I think he's
>pissed...
>Smacked

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>Did you look like a pink
>sasquatch--all covered with leaves and
>twigs?

Yeah I did. I felt fire proof the rest of my shift too.

Over 1000 people are still missing, 71 are known to be dead and more are expected to be found in the coming days.

Over 11,000 structures have been lost including 9,700 homes. The fire has now covered around 148,000 acres but is now at 55% containment. Tonight, however, Red Flag fire conditions are expected and firefighters are worried.

The final chapter, we hope. A ride in the mighty 1946 Luscombe with great narration. The perfect storm....

Eel I wonder if our liberal enviros we have in CA. will allow logging companies to harvest those Ponderosa pines that are dying from the fire. Before they wanted the trees to rot after falling to the ground since that was "Natures way".

RELH

RELH, that's the very first thing that should be done. #1 so they don't get wasted and #2 so they don't create an even bigger fire hazard in coming years. Starting tomorrow wouldn't bee too soon for Pine as they deteriorate pretty fast.

Dear Mr Eel + RELH ...

In my Favorite Hunting Grounds, a Fire had breezed through.

Timber available to Loggers was harvested. The lands where the Gov controlled Permissions ( Permits ) have sat Idol.

Just like Eggs in a refrigerator or XYZ ... There is a Perish date with such. i am guessing it is 2-3 years after a Fire or there after, such Trees ( Timber ) is wasted .. ie: Of No Commercial Use or Value.

I am not advocating that the Local Timber Company Owner ( Red ) achieve $$$$ from such yet, I am confused insofar as what is best for the Forest. My Confusion is founded on many matters which start with: Lack of Education in Forest Management ( Other Nations do have proper Forest Masters Degree's offered ) and I lack such Professional decision making knowledge. Might take a guy like me several lifetimes to acquire such then apply it within California + Federal RULES.

The plight between $ and nature may run forever forward in time.

Possibly in today's world those of with an interest in Preserving something we Cherish, may need to look no further than: Mr. Overton vs Eel.

Possibly REHL has been in a Feud with California and handing out Flint Knives to everyone .. ? Or Elk has been Fire-Bombing California from the Air ( Conspiracy Theories 101 )

Trump mentioned Finland and Forests + Raking. I have been in Finland and yes, it is super Clean ( But I wonder if their Tree's are of a Different Type ) ????

Eel, you are the Timber master on this Forum. I shall await your remedy whilst I sit next to you awaiting the Fish to Bite.

Jagerdad

Looked like there were some big tracts of undeveloped ground in some of those shots.

#livelikezac

DW, You wrote: "Looked like there were some big tracts of undeveloped ground in some of those shots".

Possibly your same words is better suited under Deermadness's Underwear Post .. Jutz Cay'n :)

Jagerdad :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom