KALI IS ON FIRE AGAIN & SO IS EVERYBODY-ELSE!!!

It is horrible here too. We buried my Father today and I worried about my Elders. A couple Uncles and Aunts are in their mid 80s and attended. The smoke in Arco was intense.

It's so Smokey in Nor Cal that it's not good to be outside. 560 wildfires and over 1,000,000 acres burnt. Next two days we are supposed to have warm weather and dry lightning storms....just what we need.

It's so Smokey in Nor Cal that it's not good to be outside. 560 wildfires and over 1,000,000 acres burnt. Next two days we are supposed to have warm weather and dry lightning storms....just what we need.
Can't breath,but these fires are the only way we will ever get our forest health. Liberals wouldn't let us log and they don't want livestock grazing.

Right it’s funny that my uncles place didn’t have any grass to lead into the brush because his cows ate it all in April and May. Didn’t hurt he had 10,000,000 gallons of water Waiting to head to his fields.

Two things that will happen. The Gov. will blame global warming, and the National forest land will not get healthier. Because I’ve seen the aftermath of fires here the past 20 or so years. They will not harvest hardly any of the valuable timber and will not replant any trees. So in about 5-10 years the dead trees will fall down and the brush will takeover. I see it every time I drive up to Antelope Lake just South of where we live. The fires they’ve had up there during the past 10 years are nothing but huge brush patches now. Our environmental groups are their own worst enemy.

Same Thing Here NECALI!

The Pine Beetles have Destroyed Our Forests/Wood!

And They Don't want You Cutting/Thinning Wood!

Lots Of Fuel though!

Our daughter called the other day. She lives in Modesto, CA. It was 112 degrees, ashes falling on her car, and the sun was just an orange glow because of the smoke. I told her to come home for awhile but she can't.

Our daughter called the other day. She lives in Modesto, CA. It was 112 degrees, ashes falling on her car, and the sun was just an orange glow because of the smoke. I told her to come home for awhile but she can't.
The heat isn't as bad but haven't seen the sun in 4 or 5 days.

We are trapped in between the two biggest fires in Nor Cal right now. Last week on Thursday morning I could not see to the end of the block. Supposed to be worse in the next week because of the wind direction.
Seems every year now we have fire season and we breath smoke for two months. It Sucks.........

We are trapped in between the two biggest fires in Nor Cal right now. Last week on Thursday morning I could not see to the end of the block. Supposed to be worse in the next week because of the wind direction.
Seems every year now we have fire season and we breath smoke for two months. It Sucks.........
You haven’t gotten your Chinese mask from our Governor that we paid for ?

They said the total so far in Kali is about 1 million acres burned. The normal is about 3 million acres so we have a ways to go. The three biggest fires locally have been determined to be arson but the blame will be global warming.

They said the total so far in Kali is about 1 million acres burned. The normal is about 3 million acres so we have a ways to go. The three biggest fires locally have been determined to be arson but the blame will be global warming.
Boy I wish they would catch some of these arsonists and prosecute them. What a bunch of dumb a---s they are. I am so tired of breathing smoke for three months a year.
I think they should catch them and hang em by the toes.

Boy I wish they would catch some of these arsonists and prosecute them. What a bunch of dumb a---s they are. I am so tired of breathing smoke for three months a year.
I think they should catch them and hang em by the toes.

6C55A2AD-BFA8-402C-9D0F-F5246F589F23.jpeg

I saw stars for the first time in two weeks this morning when I left for work. I took three big breaths that were CLEAN air...........Just the regular pollution that we are used to....LOL

Mike if Pelosi comes around your area again, the air will not be clean. At her age she probably has a case of the walking farts.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom