KALI APPROVED GAS CANS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
VP Did not get the 4 Replacement Jugs/Gas Cans to me in time!

So I Bought 2 MidWest 5 Gallon Cans from Our Local Parts Store at 20.00 each!

The Biggest POS Nozzle/Lid System I've ever seen on a Gas Can!

Hell No there's not any Vents on them!

Well!

There is now!

Stopped at the Tire Shop & Bought 2 New Valve Stems & 2 New Metal Caps!

Cost me 4.00 for them pieces!

Drilled a 7/16" Hole where the Vent is suppose to be!

Removed the Guts out of the Valve Stems!

Run a Wire from the Hole I drilled to the Filler Hole & Slid the Valve stem on to the wire & worked it to the 7/16" Hole & Pulled it through!

The SOB's have Vents on them Now!

DOT & KALI Approved!:D

Looked through My BoneYard of old Gas Cans & found a couple of Old Nozzles that don't have the Obama Approved BS on them!

GEEZUS!

All Just for a couple of Gas Cans!

I'll Try a couple of the SureCans next Time I buy cans!

Didn't have time this go around to order any of them as I needed a couple more cans Right Damn Now!

OK!

My Rants are over on Gas Cans for now!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-15 AT 11:45PM (MST)[p]Bess I will tell you how the liberal enviros have screwed up this state and do not have a clue what they are doing.

As you know I now make hunting knives and leather sheaths for those knives. Several years ago our stupid enviros put a ban on selling leather dye that contained alcohol and we had to switch to water base leather dyes that was not worth a damn. Left blotches and streaks in the leather.
No alcohol leather dyes, but you still can go into a hardware store and buy a gallon of denatured alcohol that was not banned for sale. So now on my trips to Reno, Nevada I go over to the Tandy leather store and buy their good alcohol based leather dye in a dark brown color and dilute it with California bought denatured alcohol to get the light brown color I like for my knife sheaths.

The good leather dye is about 27 dollars a quart and I can get two quarts of light brown dye by using about 3 dollars of denatured alcohol to dilute the one quart dark brown dye.

RELH

elkassassin send me an email to [email protected] I'd like to send you a 5.0 gallon SureCan for you to post a review for us on here. I feel for your situation and that is the main reason we designed our cans the way we did!

Thanks,

If you are looking for another one to send a free can, you can send me one and I will give you a review. :) I took my cans back to Bi-mart where I bought them and they said here is your money back but we don't want the cans back. So I have 6 cans that leak all the time and take 30 min to drain. They are a joke.

DZ

Are these the containers you had problems with...http://tuffjug.com

I have many of these and have no issues at all. Work just like they are supposed to and are CARB compliant. Fast, easy, spill proof, self shutoff, self venting, $39 on Amazon

Demo video...

I think I saw elkassassin hitch hiking with an empty gas can yesterday.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom