Kahles binos

N

nezzy

My father is giving me a pair of these binos, about a year old. I tried to search reviews, having issues. Any one use these, comments, thoughts.

john

Terrible!! I'll take em off your hands though for a small price. In all honesty though just compare them with glass you have and come up with your own opinions.

Bgmhiker

Excellent glass !
You should be very happy.
They are not quite as good as top end Leica or Swarovski, but still very, very good binoculars. I have a Kahles scope on my .270 and it humbles Leupold VX IIIs, if that tells you anything.

Check this out! My father tells me he put the Kahles binos in his Swarovski box because thats all he has to ship them. I get the mail today open the box and there is the swarovski box. I'm standing by the trash can opening the box looking forward to see my new Kahle's binos. While opening the box a buddy drove by and honked. Looking and waving, I toss the Swaroski box into the trash can, walking to the backyard to check out my new Kahles binos. I look down and see this new pair of Swarovski 8x32. Talk about Christmas early! I'm blessed

John

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom