justr? YOU OK???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I heard there might be some Road Rash?

Damn Motor Bikes!

Hope You're OK?

Let us know?

That's a Poor way to get out of Workin!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

He has broken ribs and bruised lung! Poor guy

>I heard there might be some
>Road Rash?
>
>Damn Motor Bikes!
>
>Hope You're OK?
>
>Let us know?
>
>That's a Poor way to get
>out of Workin!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

lol famous in a small town!

I'm good, Back on it again after the parts get here to fix my bike! oh and after I get a new helmet. Broke 3 ribs and separated 2 others, black eye and a couple scratches on my face, couple other cuts and bumps and bruises. Dr mentioned bruised lung but never saw it on any paperwork or anything so maybe I did? maybe I didn't?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Ouch
Never ride faster then your Angel can fly.
Hope you heal up fast.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Justr, you ought to give DeerMadness a call and tell him to man up! Good show!

I flipped over backwards trying to climb the steepest big hill around. After all the dust settled, i don't think i ever felt more alive in my life.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I'm good guys, every now and again I get a painful reminder lol. Never even filled the pain med prescription. I'm no stranger to injury and recovery and this one is pretty minor! Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

OK - I'll be the first to say it:

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HUNTING INSTEAD OF RIDING!

Glad you are OK bud! Heal quickly!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

When you ride a bike, its not a question about if you're gonna crash, is when, and how bad. Its been 31 years this week since my crash, and that's a long time to be sitting in a chair. I had several crashes that were worse looking, but it was a simple spill that did me in. Just be careful buddy.

I miss riding, but there are at least 100 things I miss more than that.

3250larry.jpg

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-14 AT 09:51AM (MST)[p]Great perspective YELUM - I have a cousin in the same situation as you and an uncle with sever TBI from a simple "spin around the neighborhood" in Draper where he hit a deer. It doesn't happen to everybody that way, but most motorcycle riders I know have had some accident, and it is always bad.

It is fun to fly, I remember doing some pretty foolish-looking thngs on a BMX bike for that same rush. I always thought I was invincible until I went down a hill I shouldn't have, got going way too fast for the bike I was riding, and ended up going tail over tea-kettle and counting sky and land 7 times before I hit the dirt, sagebrush and sticker bushes. Walked away from it with some road rash and a banged up knee. Started calculating my risks a little more carefully after that.

So yes Kenny - be careful dude!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom