Justin Landowner Tags

Archerygal

Don’t try to make a deal with Justin from landowner tags LLC.
He has a tag up for auction.
He agreed to sell me the 13 archery tag for 9,000
for my hunter. After speaking to him 3 times and confirming the price now he it telling me he can’t sell me the tag because he got offered 10,500 and he needs to look out for himself.
What a piece of ****.
Don’t do business with him.
Gina
I have text message if you want to see them

Ran into something similar last year. Guy committed to sell me a tag he didnt have. Dicked me around for months trying to come up with one. I finally found another one and he claims he found me one about a month before the hunt. This is an outfitter that is all over social media.

Sadly, some people don't realize the worth of their word.

Sure you take the bonus by selling that tag to some for a little more, simple enough. BUT in a business built heavily on word of mouth reputation it seems very short sighted.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom