Justice

justr_86

Long Time Member
JUSTICE

SHOOTING IN MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders:

Butte , Montana November 5, 2007

Two illegal aliens, Raphael Resides, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resides was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. (Ah, poor guy, didn't know what hit him!)

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. (Ah, why couldn't the EMTs and police get there sooner?)

It was found out later that Resides was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins, she is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control !!!!

Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant!" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."

False
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp
48461bbc1c983664.jpg

Waste of time

It would sure be nice to pay the author a little visit with a baseball bat. Stuff like this fuels the fire for racism and gun rights. Two issues the ultra conservatives love to sell. hmmmmmmmmmm

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-08 AT 07:46AM (MST)[p]i seen a news clip last year of a kid can't remember which state a girl shot an intruder with a 22 and killed him dead, the kid was a pro target shooter, the guy wasn't an illegal alien neither........?

do i have to be a biggot by not wanting illegal aliens in my country not knowing what their status is ie: dangerous or not! be it mexican or russian, chinese?

RE: Waste of time

>It would sure be nice to
>pay the author a little
>visit with a baseball bat.
> Stuff like this fuels
>the fire for racism and
>gun rights. Two issues
>the ultra conservatives love to
>sell. hmmmmmmmmmm

so your telling us your for illegal immigration and against gun rights and if we're against ILLEGAL immigration we are a racist. I guess we humans have no God given right to protect ourselves and our property from invaders.

I guess I'm a racist and must be bitter because I support the 2nd Amendment.

oh well, been called worse things, so no biggy.

Doesn't make you a bigot, but the person who makes up stories and uses stereotypes to sell that story are bigots. Case in point the runnaway bride a few years back that claimed that a Mexican and his girlfriend kidnapped her and sexually assaulted her. Claiming they were dirty, unkempt and had missing teeth. That is obviously some sort of animosity towards Hispanics if someone can give such a stereotypically report of what they view Hispanics to be. I'm not a fan of illegal immigration by any race or creed, but making up stories to fuel the hatred shows ones true colors. Hell the author should have at least made the dudes wear sombreros or have a trunk load full of pinatas to make it more interesting!!!

Weather the story is true or not! The point is that a young person would be able to defend her/himself. Not an issue of black,white,brown or green, an issue of more people being able to protect what belongs to them life or personal property. In terms of makeing headline news. It could be that the girl was only 11 years old. God Bless America and we the people.

John

I think it is great that he stood up and tried to do the right thing by protecting his neigbors property. It is terable that he ended up having to kill the guys in the end, I am sure that it will haunt him for the rest of his life, but they are the ones that ultimately decided their fate. I am glad the jurors saw it this way and didn't convict him.

I have always believed that you value your own life by what you are willing to kill or be killed for.

This situation ended with the bad guys dead and the gentleman safe. Fine....But he placed a value on his own life at pennies. I won't shed a tear for the bad guys, but I wouldn't want my neighbors risking their lives or taking a life for my trinkets.

He had other options........... lots of other options....... I don't see him as a hero, I see him as an idiot.

I will protect my wife and family.
I will protect your wife and family.
I will protect the life of someone I don't know.

I might be convinced to replace your TV after it is stolen, but kill to protect just stuff.

I value my life and ANYONES life to much.

But Texas law, unlike many states, allows a citizen to protect not only your property but your neighbors. Also one of the perps died on his property. The Grand Jury did not indict.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

There is a lot to this story that is not being told. According to his testimony and and eye-witness (who was a plain-clothes police officer who arrived at the scene but didn't intervene in time) said the men turned on the old man and when he told them not to move, one came after him and turned when he raised the shotgun, resulting in the victim getting shot in the back. Apparently the other man was coming at him too but when his friend was shot he also turned and the old man caught him as he was turning. The Grand Jury did not indict. Local speculation is that he thought they were coming after him next and that is why they Grand Jury didn't indict.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom