Just got my fish mount back!!!

W

WAmuleyHunter

Hey guys i dont know how to post pictures so i was wondering if someone could post a picture of my fish mount on here. I would appreciate it very much. It turned out amazing. I will tell the story when the picture gets posted.

thank you,
Garrett

Heres the pic... Congrats on a really nice bass and great job on the mount too. Lets hear the story!

pic3.jpg

Hey guys thanks for the comments and posting the picture for me. Sorry it took me so long i have been busy and i have also been hunting in Montana.

This bass is a little over 8lbs. Caught him out of my home state of washington. Caught him in about 13 feet of water over a deep weed bed in the middle of summer on a top water plug. He hit like a cannon. Caught several big bass doing this in this lake which we had a cabin at for many many years.

The good news about this fish is that he is alive and well far as i know. I caught him, took some pics and measured him and got his weight then released him to fight another day.

This mount hence is a reproduction mount done by an amazing taxidermist. His name is Garry Blew and he does a great job, it is definitly art. it is all hand painted and looks indentical to my fish, the patterns, the color everything. He just went off of my measurements,weight and 4 pictures. I am having him build me a glass case with black velvet bottom that should be done in about a month. It will look sitting next to my dads 26 pound native steelhead that Dave Cambell(sp) did for him a few years ago.

Did I read that right? 26 pound steelhead? Good grief! That's like shooting a 215 Net Mule deer. I think the world record is 27 something. Oh, I almost forgot, nice bass.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom