Just doesn't get any better

B

Bazy

Got to help my grandson get his first big game animal, a doe antelope on his very first hunt. He had told me last spring he wanted to start hunting so I got him setup for the hunter education classes. Then we spent time at the range learning how to shoot a .22. I never let him shoot the .270 or .06 because I didn't want to instill any flinching. He pacticed with those just squeexing "snap caps".

We finally made the trip to Wyoming last week-end in the wind, cold, and snow. Sunday morning we spooted a small herd about 400 yds away. He made a great 200 yd crawl through the snow and sage and put one through the heart. I think I was more happy to see his excitement than I ever have been for any of my hunts.
5091liam_antelope.jpg

Nice going granpa you have a great little hunter there!! You should be proud.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Give that young man a big pat on the back from all of us. He earned that trophy by his hard work and dedication. Grandpa, I hope you are frying him up some great backstrap steaks for his dinner.

RELH

Congratulations to the little hunter and grandpa. This will be my first year hunting with my boy and I am as excited for this years hunt as I was the year I drew my LE elk hunt several years ago. I just hope that my hunt turns out as successful as yours.

40bull

It don't gey any better than that. My twelve year old got her first animal, a Antelope buck, a couple weeks ago in wyoming. I darned near cried when I saw how excited she was after she knocked him over.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom