Just curious...

never_catch

Long Time Member
What kind of gun ya'll recommend for purrrtection?? Just wanna make sure we're all safe this weekend...

8622s.jpg

1086633785320496581905-sexychickwithgun.jpg

8222a.jpg

7129electra-carmen-gun-pose-5001202.jpg

1020girls-guns-858.jpg

8665mu-death-485x600.jpg

1482penny_mathis_image_7_big.jpg

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-10 AT 06:31AM (MST)[p]It is obvious that too few of those girls know what indexing means...safety first.

I also bet that this thread won't last for much longer.

Oh, I like that shiney six shooter best.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Just needs to make it til Monday when I get back from scouting so I can what guns ya'll recommend...I don't know why it wouldn't last either?? Last time I checked we were all straight around here...

~Z~

>This system may keep your Sweety
>safe while you are away.
>
>
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>
>
2807ewe.jpg

Wyoming guys worst nightmare.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

just wondering why anyone would post a pic of one the biggest peta supporters pamela anderson on here...she might look ok, but why?

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

nevermind tag, all the girls above made me blind i cured my vision this afternoon. so i wish i could delete my post but too late

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

>The girls aren't making you blind,
>its what your doing while
>looking at them.
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LMAO...you "beat" me to it....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Come on guys quit "stroking" my ego...ahh i should quit wasting time on this post so much but i just cant seem to draw myself away. By the way my fave is the girl with the lever action and the boots...she could play with my lever action 30-30 all day long....and a girl in boots yikes. just me though

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom