Just curious

sniper14

I have never been to the Utah hunt expo and I see that they auction off different tags on a couple of the days. Just out of curiosity how much do the tags go for. Is it worth paying the fee to get in and watch. What's the most and least you have seen a tag go for.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-11 AT 00:08AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-11 AT 00:07?AM (MST)

Some are like, "if you have to ask, you can't afford one", others are not so far off regular big game tag auctions.

Lots of other stuff too, cheap chances at the same kinds of tags they auction for ten of thousands for $5 a chance, limited to one chance per person (so the poor guy has the same chance as the rich guy cause the rich guy only gets to buy one chance too). A bunch of sheep tags for draw chances too, a little more pricey than the $5 stuff and no limit on how many you can buy of those.

Tons of hunting and outdoor lifestyle activities at the expo for every one, young, old, wealthy, and the not so wealthy.

Which ever you are, you'll have a great time if you love hunting!

Unsolicited and unapologetic commercial!!!

DC

I for one, love watching rich guys donate to the cause of wildlife! I certainly can't afford to make donations like happen at those auctions, so I am glad when the bids go sky high. That is just one more habitat improvement project that gets funded, etc.
Just getting into some events is a little pricey, but then so is going to a pro sport event! So if yo have a hankering, go have fun! I always enjoy it!

Hahahahahahahahahaha another dollar to conservation projects? No not in sfw's hands! Another corporate retreat, guided hunt, pay raise for the organization yes but money for conservation no.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom