Junior....

AS LONG AS SOMEDODY DIDN'T LET SMOKE WIN!!!

WAY TO GO JUNIOR!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Glad to see him get te win. Its Hendrix year again I believe. As long as that puke Tony Stewert dont win I dont give a damn who wins it.

Tony Stewart's Toyota looked to be a good hot rod. Kind of surprising. It will be interesting to see how the Toyotas do under someone like Gibbs and Stewart?

I am excited to see how junior does with Hendrick. I wish he still had his red Budweiser car. Something just does not seem right.

Last night was a sweet victory after all of last years pitfalls. D.E.I. engines last year took on a new name Device Explosion Internal.

No points, but that makes Jr. $1.2 million-0 cha ching. That was hella fun watching Smoke and Jr. battle it out.

How'd that red 9 car do? I wonder what Theresa thought of the race? You gotta know the corporate shirts at Budweiser were left shaking their heads.

Jimmy, Jeff, and Junior this is a going to be a great year for H.M.S.

Things are definitely looking up for Michael Waltrip! He raced, he finished, yep it's all good for Mikie!

Smoke and Kurt better knock off their antics, or somebody is going to get hurt. Kurt's little manuveur into Tony's pitbox almost took out a crew guy. I don't like Kurt Busch, I laugh everytime Tony zeroes him, but it really does need to end.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-08 AT 01:04PM (MST)[p]As a member of Jr. Nation I loved that race. Hopefully he can use this win to springboard him to a championship this year.

Not real big on Nascar, but I like JR.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

The "Gravey Trainer" (Dale Jr.) will go down in history as the most famous driver NEVER to win a championship.
But now that he is on Hendrix I gotta pull for him. :(

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom