Junior Nation.....

K

ktc

....needs to round up Kyle Busch, tie him nude to the Hollywood Hotel, and take turns beating him with a broken fan belt.}>}>}>}>}>

Did I mention, Kyle Busch sucks?

I love it. This is why NASCAR is so awesome. The passion is strong. I was pulling for little E too. He is such a good, likeable, humble guy. I hope he gets his win soon.

Jr. is gravey training off his old man. If his last name was Smith he would still be in the Bush League.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

Just like Payton and Eli Manning? Give it up. He's a stud. I'm not a huge Jr. fan, but his dad has been gone for seven years. He's the most popular driver in NASCAR and left TEI(your gravy train) and went to work for Hendrick. Only a handful of guys have won more races than Jr. in the last 7 years. Nice try though.

You keep calling Jr a gravy train? I just don't see any way a guy could make the chase without some skills? Do you? Win races? Finish in the top ten in all but two(?) races this year? That would be like me being able to do it? I thought you were smarter than that?

Jr's brother sure cannot seem to break through. By your mentallity he would be racing Sprint Cup. I find it funny how any driver on a restrictor plate course wants to hook up with Jr and draft with him.

Kyle Petty, now he may be on a gravy train 202. He never wins and cannot even keep the owner points as a lock.

Jr is a stud. You may not like him, but he is a talented driver, who had a very talented dad. Show me a driver who can make the chase with no talents and only a famous last name and I will kiss your butt on a web-cam for MM nation to see.

Thanks peak. You always got my back buddy!

Denny Hamlin cost Jr the race more than Kyle Busch did. He pulls over to bring out the caution with 10 laps to go and as soon as the yellow flag waves, he pulls away. He should be fined points for that move because his selfish actions dictated the outcome of the race more than any other. If I was Jr, I would repay that favor when Hamlin is leading with 10 laps to go. I'm not a Kyle Busch fan, but he was just going for the win and drove it in too deep. Can't blame a guy for going for the win.

202, I'm sorry but you're a, well I'll leave that alone. NASCAR has and always will be a family sport. Why is Brian France running the show now? Why is JD Gibbs running JGR? Why was Ricky Hendrick racing for his daddy? Dale Jarrett? Kyle Petty? Sterling Marlin? Steven Wallace? Davey Allison? Even Ashley Force. Just because you have the name it doesn't mean that you automatically do or don't have talent. But proving it on the track, as Jr has, SHOULD put all the naysayers to rest. I guarantee that most of the current drivers have their dad to thank for their careers. They may not be as high profile as Dale Earnhardt, but I guarantee that they spent a small fortune to get their kids an opportunity to race. Somebody else mentioned Kerry; if this sport was about getting free hand-outs Kerry would be racing in the cup series. Don't you think? Jr has proven that he has talent by running in the top 10 every week this year for a team other than his daddy's.

If you had a successful business, wouldn't you want your kids to work in that business if they chose to? I know I would want my kids to be around me as much as possible. And I know I will do whatever I can to make them as successful as they can be. I see it as giving them the tools to be successful and then the rest is up to them.

Jr is my guy, but I see one problem with his driving style. He doesn't have the killer instinct like Tony Stewart, Kyle Busch or the MAN, Dale Earnhardt. Win or wreck trying. Maybe we saw a little of this on Saturday night, I hope so.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom