jumped in the fire

T

tinenut

Well I just signed up, I have been lurking around since this site started up. I fell I need to get involved more, mostly with our deer situation. Maybe I will have an idea or two that will help, and I will try not to piss any one off. I live in Utah, south /central. And have had this addiction my entire life, a little over fifty years now. I live for the outdoors hunting, fishing, camping or riding my horses, but I think my single biggest problem is a terrible antler obsession. Well I am along for the ride we will see what happens, I feel like I know most of you because I read this site daily.

Thanks, Ross

Ohhh, bad start already. Don't admit you're from Utah! You're already in the hole. If you are an archery hunter...don't let people know. If you own four wheelers...well you know about that one too.
Welcome!
Traditional only >>>------->

I could be in trouble here, I do have a couple wheelers, and I love to archery hunt. I wont tell anyone that I have no sights on my bow and use my fingers!!!!

Now you have done it.
Welcome to the lunatic Land of MM. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Don't be too scared of some of these MM'ers...just look'em in the eye and spit on your computer screen when they piss you off!!!HEHE

Welcome!

I was new just last year so I know what you're feeling (you've been a vouyer so you know what to expect).

Best to you,
Zeke

Welcome aboard the fun train. Now, to avoid future ridicule I suggest you familiarize with some vocabulary. These words are not interchangeable.

stalk vs stock
their vs there vs they're
are vs our
one vs won
here vs hear
where vs wear
shoot vs chute
Utard vs intelligent

:)

>Welcome aboard the fun train. Now,
>to avoid future ridicule I
>suggest you familiarize with some
>vocabulary. These words are not
>interchangeable.
>
>stalk vs stock
>their vs there vs they're
>are vs our
>one vs won
>here vs hear
>where vs wear
>shoot vs chute
>Utard vs intelligent
>
>:)

And if you say "I will go axe my wife could I go fishin", you will need an ambuldance to get to the hosspital.

Don't worry about any wording, spelling or syntax admitting you are from Utah is probably enough to gain ridicule. But welcome from Nebraska.

Thanks a lot for the welcome, this will be fun or at least help burn some time until the bucks start to shed there horn. I will try to remember all this great advice. I still have one question, when a bull pic is posted, and they ask for a score guess, what was the max we can use 340 or 330??

WELCOME...

Just remember,
This is a forum, don't let anything anyone says, get to you. Alot of opinions are posted without much thought to their words.

Best part is the photos or video. Jump in all the way and share your adentures with photo or video and you will gain an instant fan base here.

Happy Hunting.

Midnight

also keep in mind that drinking and typing is every bit as dangerous as drinking and driving. some folks need a breathalizer before logging in

Thanks for the introduction and welcome. You must learn to hunt turtles, become familiar with what a pisscutter is, do not drive your wheeler off the road and be able to take a bashin' here and there, lol. Its all good. fatrooster.

Oh, I almost forgot..... You have to be a name-calling expert at everything or you won't fit in with the other drunk posters!

I have to admit that this site is nothing if not entertaining.
I love it (that's saying something from a 57 year old life-long hunter). There I go again, playing the age (experience) card! LOL

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-10 AT 09:32PM (MST)[p]Geez Zeke,
You can't let on that us old guys are on this site or nobody will respond any more!
And then you go throwing around your high-dollar vocabulary, calling new guys "peeping toms"...I mean what are you thinking?
You scare me man!
Oh well, Welcome pinenut...I mean tineput...oh %$#$%!! I guess I have had too many tonight!

JK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom