Judging Antelope

elkhuntr

Does anyone own the video "Size is everything" from Pronghorn Guide Service?If so is it worth it to buy?I was thinking about buying it.
Thanks in advance,Elkhuntr

Yes Size is everything is a valuable asset for learning to Judge Antelope correctly. Tony and Eli did a phenomenal job on this video. I bought it when it first came out and am fortunate enough to be able to spend time where there are over 2500 antelope in one area it greatly helped me put numbers on the big boys.

Elkhuntr

I have it and it is worth buying if you want to learn a system for scoring antelope. I just watched it again last night in preparation for my son's antelope hunt next month.

Horniac

I just watched today. Got it from www.huntflix.com. Just rent it then once you are done you can send it back. They show some monster lopes on that video. Just too bad no hunting clips.

nmhunter1975

Yes!!

Buy it... it might be in 'The Store' right here on M&M site.

You will get depressed watching it.... the size of those antelope they get and that they use to field jugde is overwhelming!!!

Good quality, no goofballs running around, real nice editing... worth $$$ for sure.

I already know how to judge antelope.
I bought the DVD just to see some of the biggest heads in the world and drool all over myself.:D

"RKBA....ALL THINGS CONSIDERED"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom